Chapter 3

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Okay, so here's what's gonna happen. You are not to tell anyone, I mean anyone who you are, got it? We don't need people getting suspicious around here." Stiles rambled as all four of us (Scott, Stiles, Derek and I ) sat at the kitchen counter in the morning before school in our pajamas.

"How are we supposed to do that? We can't even tell people our names?" I said. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"You guys do have names." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"And what would they be?" Derek asked.

"Miguel Juarez Cinqua Tiago and Margarita Ciento Diez y Siete." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Who the hell names their kid after an alcoholic drink and a number?" I asked. Scott and Derek were trying not to laugh.

"Oh, yeah laugh it up. At least your name isn't as bad." I told Derek, glaring at him. "What's my middle name then Stiles? On the rocks?"

"Wait, what's her last name again?" Scott asked.

"Ciento Diez y Siete." Stiles said.

"That's 117." I said. "What's so special about it?"

"You know how we told you Peter's money was stolen?" Scott asked. I nodded. "That's how much was stolen."

I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Peter's pissed because he lost a hundred and seventeen dollars?" I said.

"Million." Stiles said, making my eyes widen.

----

I had kept my black leggings on from yesterday and borrowed Scott's Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie. I threw on my white converse and my hair up in a bun before meeting everyone down stairs.

"You're taking me shopping after school" I said to Derek as I grabbed an apple from the counter. He turned around with a smirk.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" He asked.

"Because I'm your best friend and you love me and I'll kill you if you don't." I stated. He laughed.

"Nice try, but you don't scare me. We're not going shopping after school." He said. I turned around to face him with a hand on my hip and eyebrows raised challengingly.

"What was that?" I asked, daring him to say something else. He sighed and said ,"fine."

I heard Scott and Stiles laugh as they entered the kitchen.

"Well, we definitely see who's wearing the pants in this relationship." Stiles said sarcastically.

"What's with you too, anyway? I thought you hated each other." Scott said. Me and Derek looked at each other and back at them in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"You guys" Stiles said, pointing at me and Derek. "Hate each other's guts. Why are you suddenly acting all buddy-buddy?"

Me and Derek looked at each other before busting out laughing, causing the boys to share confused looks.

"What's so funny?" Scott asked.

"We've never hated each other in our lives. We've been best friends since diapers." Derek said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and bringing me into his side, sending butterflies in my stomach. God damn it. Not now.

"You're kidding right?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, why is that so hard to believe?"

Scott and Stiles exchanged looks.