"That's good you kissed her." Stiles said.

"I did." Scott said.

"No you didn't." I said, chuckling lightly.

"Was, was it on the lips?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah," Scott said.

"Was there tongue?"

"No."

"It was like you kissed your grandmother when you're five." I laughed.

"Oh, chaste. You gave her a chaste kiss."

"Yeah, and now it's all wierd, it's all completely weird and I don't know what to do. May be I should text her."

"No." Me and Stiles said.

"Just no with the texts." Stiles said to Scott.

"So what's going on with you and Ariana?" Scott asked me. I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, did you kiss her yet?" Stiles asked. I swear I almost choked on air.

"Kiss her?! Ari?! Are you crazy? She's my best friend!" I said.

"But you like her." Scott said.

"No, I like Paige. Actually I love Paige." I said. At least I thought I did. I don't even know where she is.

"Paige moved." Scott said. I raised ny eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, she moved across the country, probably won't be coming back any time soon." Stiles said. My heart sunk.

"Hey, don't worry man, at least you have Ariana." Scott said.

"I don't like her like that. I can't." I said. Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"Well, she definitely likes you." He said. My eyes snapped towards him.

"What? No she doesn't. She couldn't. She would've told me." I said.

"Well, maybe she didn't because you had Paige around." Scott suggests.

"Yeah, she was probably super jealous. Maybe even heartbroken." Stiles said, earning a shove from Scott.

"Dude." Scott said.

I looked down. Ariana likes me? Well maybe that would explain why she never wanted to hang out with me and Paige. She wasn't jealous, was she? No, she doesn't like me. We're just friends.

-----

Ariana's P.O.V.

I had made my way out to the field where Scott and Stiles were. I looked up into the stands and saw Derek sitting by Kira and Malia. He waved and smiled making my heart flutter. I waved back and walked over to the Coach.

"Ah, Margie, there you are." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Margie?"

"I didn't feel like saying the whole thing. Now, I just need you to stand on the sides with me since you're already on the team. And I'll call you in if I need you to demonstrate anything, got it?"

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

I watched as the guys ran around the track.

"Terrible....Horrifying."Coach said.

"Pathetic" I joined in for fun.

"Unbelievably pathetic." Coach said as they finshed their run.

"Is that everyone?" He asked, just as Stiles collapsed to the ground.