"Well, I um changed my private jets arrival from Paris to London, so if you want to come with me, I'd be happy to take you..."

"You were going to Paris?" Harry asks surprised.

"Yeah, but then you offered Christmas with your family, and I thought it'd be nice to have a Christmas with a real family again..." I trail off and his arms bring me back down to him again.

"You're not spending Christmas anywhere else." He says posessively to which I nod my head.

When I hear the door click open, I feel my stomach drop. I'm laying ontop of a fully naked Harry right now... And Harry locked the door last night?

"What's up mother fuckers!" I hear Louis say as he saunters into Harry's room in his plaid pajama pants and t-shirt before sitting on the bed.

"Louis... how the hell did you get in here?" Harry asks awkwardly. I didn't know if I should move or not because Harry was naked underneith us, but I was stradling him. Either way the situation didn't look good and I think Harry could tell as well.

"Mate, you can move. It's not like I haven't walked in on you and a girl before." He sighs out while leaning back on the bed.

"Yeah, but those were pointless fucks that I didn't fucking care about." Harry snaps at him while gently pushing myself off of him and getting up to find a pair of gym shorts to slip on.

"Well, since he's fucking cranky, I'll just have a conversation with you." Louis turns to look at me and gives me a giant smile.

"What's up Lou?" I lean over and give him a hug, which takes him by surprise but he quickly wraps an arm around me before I pull away.

"She's a keeper Harold. She's actually nice." Louis huffs.

"Yeah, I seem to like her too, mate." Harry's voice was dripped in an annoyed tone, but it made me laugh to see them acting so sassy towards each other.

"Anyways, I came over here to let you guys know that Niall has cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast." Louis says politely before turning and looking at me.

"HealsowantstoknowifyoucanwakeZaynupbecauseZaynisscaryinthemorningbuthehastorecordatthestudioin2hours." I hear him say really fast and it takes me a few seconds to puzzle it all together.

"I um-" I try to reject the offer, but Louis cuts me off.

"Great! Well you can probably find his room since his door is covered in spraypaint! Kay see you downstairs." With that he lunges off the bed and rushes out of the room.

"I don't actually have to wake Zayn up right?" I ask Harry, but by the look he's giving me, I can tell I already won't like the answer.

"Don't worry, he's not that bad..."

****************************************

Don't worry, he's not that bad my ass.

I have done everything to get that boy out of bed. I started nice, but I was sick of him ignoring me and sleeping the day away. He needed to wake up and get to his recording session, and I needed to get home to work.

"Zayn wake the fuck up!" I scream as he lays in bed.

"Fuck off." He growls and at that point I had it.

I ran downstairs and grabbed two glasses and filled them up with water. I made sure the water was freezing cold before walking back up the stairs again.

"Zayn I'm giving you one last chance before I pour this water on your head." I snap at him.

He ignores me and I let out a sarcastic laugh. Oh well it was his choice.

I dump the contents of the two glasses of ice water on his head and watch as his eyes pop open and his body sit up at the speed of light. He stands up very quick and grabs my waist. While in mid air and thrown onto the bed I scream out his name in terror.

His body was on top of me, ready to hit me before he realized what he was doing. His eyes practically popped out of his head as he realized who I was.

"Shit." He sits back so he's straddling me. "So used to it bein a fuckin' dude. I'm sor-" he gets cut off by an uncomfortable cough.

Harry stands in the doorway with his shoulders slumped and a bit of a pout on his lips. He takes one look at Zayn and I immediately feel my face flush. Well this is awkward.

Zayn jumps off me as quick as he can before practically sprinting into his bathroom.

I stand up slowly and walk towards Harry. He grabs my wrist tightly and pulls me out in the hall and towards his bedroom. When we get there, he sits me on his bed and I look up to see him towering over me.

"Did he hurt you?" Harry asks thorough clenched teeth.

"N-no." I stutter. His angry demeanor is scary.

"I swear if he put a hand-" I shut up him quickly.

"Harry... It's Zayn we're talking about here. He's one of your best friends." I try to make him realize but that only seems to make him more angry.

"Hasnt stopped 'em before." He mutters quietly before turning on his heel and walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask loudly.

"Out." He says curtly and then I'm left in silence.

I'm left sitting alone in his bedroom wondering what the hell just happened. Obviously something had happened and he didn't wanna talk about it, but I know I'll get it out of him eventually.

It's when I hear a car door slam from outside and a loud roar of an engine take place that i race towards the window. Harry's long gone as I watch his black Range Rover race the opposite direction of the city.

Well there goes my ride.

I look around Harry's closet for a sweatshirt to put over his shirt because my bra was still in the wash and I didn't want my boobs hanging out. So I covered myself with a big sweatshirt in order to not make them stand out so much.

I didn't want to be here anymore. The memories of everything come back when I'm sad. I'm sad because of my past and now I'm sad because of my future. I don't want to be stuck in a place I'd rather not be in if I don't have a reason for it.

I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen and looked for anyone that was done eating and I came across Niall.

"Niall, you busy right now?" I ask quietly while the rest of the boys continue their conversation.

"Nope. Alright there, love?" He asks politely.

"Harry stormed off somewhere and I need to get back to the city because I have a lot of work to do. You think you could drive me back?"

"'Course. Let my just grab my keys while you say bye."

He runs off and I give each of the guys a small hug and kiss goodbye before explaining why j had to leave so suddenly. I didn't want to be in the house anymore if Harry wasn't here with me.

Niall and I climbed in the car and immediately a small melody was playing in the background.

"So why'd Hazzard run off this time?" Niall asks.

"Caught Zayn at a bad moment with me." I briefly explain.

"Oi. Yeah, he's got some kinda past with a mate and a girl. Probably just triggered somethin' for him. Don't worry though. He'll be back to normal eventually. Just takes him time." Those are the last words spoken on the subject until we get back to my apartment.

The entire way back I thought of what could have happened to him. Maybe there really was another reason as to why he didn't want to rush into a relationship. Maybe he was still hiding something that had happened to him that he was ready to deal with yet.

But I know our situation and I know it will come out soon.

Well, I wonder where Harry went, and when he'll be back.

AN: WELL HERES A CRAPPY CHAPTER THAT ILL TRY TO EDIT LATER BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT. WE ARE GETTING PLACES IN THE BOOK EVERYONE.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE. Xxx.