Later, I bought a lot of things, but those things were bought by every household, daughter and daughter-in-law, and it didn't cost too much.

This is all Song Qinghan's ability.

But even with a guilty conscience, Sun Fang and Su Zhengyang are still quiet (chest Xiong): "That is, you give money! Otherwise, this son will not want to go back!"

Some of the onlookers secretly looked at the two sisters-in-law of Su Jiao. Ouch, this parent’s partial daughter is really out of bounds and thought they would see two black-faced sisters-in-law. Who knows that these two also have a vicious face Support the younger sister on the side.

Both Zhang Qian and Li Xiu knew that it was not their money.

Of course, they did not think about bad things. The consequences of the loss of the younger aunt were not compensated by her family, but it was better for her not to suffer a loss. The younger aunt loosened her hands and gave them a lot to eat.

Su Jiao looked at the police comrade who had not left: "Comrade Public Security, I have to go to the county hospital to see if I can take me a bit. How much did it cost? I will take the list and ask for money."

"Good." The police looked at Song Qinghan and nodded again and again.

Song Qinghan's face (colour) looked a little better: "Thank you, Comrade."

*****

When Sujiao Jiao and Song Qinghan came back from the hospital, they immediately asked Song Qinghan to take them at home, and they took their parents and brothers directly to the Song family to block people.

Now that the son of the family has an accident, although the final verdict has not come down, it must be closed for at least a few months. The parents of the Song family must be taken care of at home no matter how bad they are.

So when they came back from work, the two were blocked by Sujiaojiao.

If you don’t give money, you can’t beat it and don’t care. Give it, and you won’t be reconciled. Father Song stubbornly stubbornly stubbornly, Song Mother went to the ground and began to howl.

Su Jiao saw this trick and said directly, "Big Brother 2nd, then you go into the house and look for them. Don't break their stuff. It's enough to just pay for the bill, which is five yuan." "

This idea is not particularly expensive to see a doctor, Su Jiao Jiao just got a foot and saw a doctor. To spend a little more money, she also took pictures and so on, and finally only spent five yuan.

Of course, this money is already a lot for Mother Song. She was bitter and she felt that her heart was bleeding: "You are a debt collector, (killing Sha) thousand knives, you shouldn't let the boss marry you... "

Where did Su Jianhua and Su Jianjun take care of her, nodded directly: "Okay, little girl, rest assured, we will get the money for you."

With that said, the two directly stopped Father Song and the other went into the house.

Going to the door, Song Mother compromised: "Okay, I will give it to me!!!"

I'm going to search the house, maybe I want to find something, what if I was taken away secretly?

Su Jiao Jiao stood on one foot and leaned on Sun Fang's shoulder, said quietly: "Isn't this good? Panicked!"

Mother Song looked at her called a gritted teeth, and wished to pounce off her bite (meat rou).

Su Jiao Jiao looked down at her with a cold expression: "Hurry up! Otherwise, let my brother go in and find!"

As soon as Mother Song was dark, she could only shake her hands and got up. She took out five dollars from the house and gave it to her reluctantly. She still said in his mouth: "You shrew! My Song family is down with blood mould. ..."