Chapter 7 - Mornings

Wilbur pov:

I woke up like always. I just rolled out my bed onto the floor. Why do we always have school? Why must I wake up early? But then I remember Dad's breakfast. That's the only good thing about the morning. Breakfast.

I got my phone out and checked the time, 7am. First one to the shower lets go! I rushed to get my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I was about to open the door when Techno came down the hallway. "Move." He said. "No! I got here first. Fair and square." I said with my arms crossed. "Youngest first." "What? No! Oldest you pig!" "What are you two fighting about at fucking 7am?" Dad said. "I got here first Dad and he wants to take a shower first!" I said. "One of you just go to my bathroom, my god." Dad rolled his eyes. "Dibs!" Me and Techno said about the same time. "No me! I'm older" I yelled. Techno sprinted to Dad's room. "No fair." I sighed.

Ranboo pov:

I heard fighting from the hallway. Who fights at 7am? My god. I grabbed some clothes for the day and slid my way into the hallway. I could see Techno and WIlbur fighting while Phil tried to calm them down. I just slid into the bathroom and took a shower without any of them noticing me.

Wilbur pov:

I turned around to open the door but it was locked. "Who the hell?" I muttered. I sit down beside the door waiting for whoever is in there to leave. I woke up first for once and I couldn't even get in the shower first. This is just the worst. Later Ranboo walks out of the bathroom. "Morning." He said walking down the stairs. Finally! I scramble to get into the bathroom and take a nice warm shower.

Techno pov:

I finished my shower in Dad's bathroom and walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Then Ranboo walked downstairs. "How did you get done before Wil?" I questioned. "Oh! I got in the shower before him." Ranboo said, sitting beside me. "One of you go wake up Tommy!" Dad said from the kitchen. We both got up at the same time then decided we will just both go wake him up. I opened the door. "Tommy wake up!" Ranboo said, shaking him. "What?" Tommy said. "You have school today." I said. "I don't want to." He frowned. "Come on Tommy. You won't die from going to school." Ranboo pulled Tommy out the bed. "Dad said breakfast is almost ready." I said.

Tommy pov:

I finished my shower, put my clothes on, and got ready for school. I walked downstairs and everyone was getting ready to eat. "Good morning Tommy!" Phil said. I sat down and grabbed two waffles. "Morning." I said. "Who's ready for school?" Phil said. "Not me." Wilbur replied. There were a lot of sighs and groans. "Well I'm glad I don't have to deal with your fuckers." Phil laughed. "Can I share your bathroom Dad? I don't want to share with Wil anymore." Techno said. "No, you keep your bathroom with your brothers." Phil said. "Why me?" Techno sighed. "If he gets to share, I want to share too!" Wilbur said. Wilbur and Techno started fighting about who could share a bathroom with Phil. "I'm not sharing with any of you!" Phil said. Ranboo and I laughed at them soon everyone else joined in with laughing.

A/N: I really dont know what to write so Im just writing random things and they are probably going ot be a little short til i have a good idea. but until then enough the short chapters that are coming fast.

Word count: 620