Then closed the chat and searched for the photo of him and his brother. He searched the whole room except under the bed.

Kook: where it went?? Anyways I'll search after coming back.

He said and got dressed and left for Kim corp. //He doesn't know tae's office//. He took a taxi and reached there.

 He took a taxi and reached there

(Jk's outfit)

Then he called Jimin and Jimin told kook to come to office's cafeteria. He asked the receptionist and took a elevater. He reached 4th floor and started walking. While he was walking on the hallway seeing here and there. He bumped into someone's hard chest and looked up with wide eyes.

Kook/??: You?!

Kook looked up at the boy. He was shocked.

Kook: what are you doing here?? Are you following me?? I know I'm beautiful but you can't follow me

As usual he start his blabbering.

Taehyung: Can you plz shut up!!

The man growled at him. He instantly stopped his blabbering looking at the man with angry pout.

Kook: rude

He mumbled under his breath which was enough for the man to hear and he raised his eyebrow.

Taehyung: Rude?? Me?? It's my office and you came here which means. Are you stalking me?!

He asked with a raised eyebrow. Kook looked at him with wide eyes before bursting.

Kook: yah!! What are you thinking of yourself?! If you step in that building means it's yours. No, on that day also you said that. But today are you kidding me??! Your office?! What a joke?!

He laughed dramatically.

Tae: it's not a joke. It's true. I'm the CEO of this company.

Kook: Aish!! If you tell one more word. I'll complain your boss. Calling himself as a CEO.

He shook his head in disbelief. As tae was about to snap back. A man with sunshine smile approached them.

Hobi: kookie!! You here?? What are you doing here?!

Kook: hyung you also here?!

Hobi: ofcourse I'll be here. Coz I works here.

Kook: what?! Did he resigned you?

Kook asked pointing towards Taehyung.

Hobi: what no no. If he resigned me why I will be here?!

Kook: you are his secretary right?! So why are you here?!

Hobi: yes that's why I'm here.

Kook: Hyung you are confusing me. *Whinning*

Hobi: kookie it's his company. So I should be here only right buba??!

Kookie: WHAT??! Kim corporation is his?? *Pointing towards Taehyung*

Tae: yes. Now you got it.

Kook: But---

Tae: Stop it and say Why are you here?!

Kook: abb.... That I came to meet my friend.

Hobi: friend?! Who is that?!

Kook: Jimin.

Tae: Jimin *mind*

Kook: yes. I asked him and he called me here. Hyung do you know where he is?!

Hobi: maybe in the cafeteria. Coz it's lunch time.

Kook: ohh ok!! Aren't you gonna have lunch.

Hobi: we will. Now go straight and at the left the cafeteria is.

Kook: thank you hyung.

Kook said and dashed from there. While not noticing a pair of eyes stared at him until he disappears. Hobi cleared his throat to get his boss' attention. Taehyung came back the hallway.

Hobi: umm.... Mr.Kim let's go.

Tae nodded and they left to his cabin.

__

(In cafeteria)

Kook finally reached the cafeteria and looked for the person. Soon a short male waved his hand and he got it. That's his hyung.

He went to Jimin only to get a bone cracking hug.

Jimin: kookie I missed you so much...

Kook: Hyung if you don't leave me now. You will miss me forever

Jimin broke the hug and looked at the bunny boy in confusion.

Jimin: why?

Kook: minutes ago you were hugging me tightly. Then how can I breath.

Jimin: ohh...hehe I missed you so much koo...

Kook: I also missed hyungie so much.

Then kook took a seat and they started talking about the past years. Mostly jungkook was talking and Jimin is hearing it.

Kook: hyung are you listening?!

He shook Jimin a little and he came back from the dream.

Jimin: abb. Yes what are you saying?!

Kook: Hyung you didn't listen it. *Pout*

Jimin: owww.... Sorry koo now tell hyung will listen to you.

Kook: No. You tell me what are you staring at?! *raised eyebrow*

Jimin: n-nothing. I j-just. Nothing leave it.

Kook: hyung!!!

Jimin: aish nothing kook.

Kook pouted and started to eat. While Jimin again stared at something.

Jimin: *mind* that bitch why she is always with Mr.Min!! Ahhh that girl. Her smile ahhh she is always clinging with Mr.Min like a bug. She really is a bug. *Eye roll* wait... Why am I getting jealous seeing their interaction?! *Wide eyes*

Jimin's all expressions were noticed by Jungkook who was sipping his banana milk. But he shrugged it coz if he asks also Jimin is not gonna answer.

He continued sipping his banana milk. Then after sometimes they bid their byes and left.

~•~