Paramnesia {11}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Ok here's your key, go ahead and get to your room." You say to Mr. Nogami. He snatches it away from you and walks away grumbling, his short legs waddling around.

As he toddles away you flip him off and mock nonsense.

"You're childish." Ren comments.

You put your hand down and nod. "And you're correct. Here's your and Haru's key. Don't argue. I don't want any complaints from the workers here." You give him the key and usher them away from you, ignoring the groans.

"You're okay with sleeping in the same room as me, right? There are two beds." You tell Natsumi. She quickly nods her head and smiles. You give her the same smile and walk down the hall, the silent girl following.

Really, there wasn't much of a choice for the room arrangements considering you have a budget for this mission. Sure you could afford separate rooms for each person considering your home family income now, but that seems like a waste.

So you just asked to make sure you weren't making her uncomfortable in any way.

You make your way to the room and unlock it, opening the door for Natsumi and walking in after her.

She immediately lights up when she sees two big beds and sprints to the closest one, hopping in and going through the pillows with a smile.

You lock the door behind yourself and grab the remote to the T.V, tossing it to her as you slip off your Jōnin jacket.

"Hey," You start to catch her attention. "I'm going to go and get a drink, do you want anything? Like a juice?" Her eyes gain stars and she nods eagerly.

You nod yourself and start heading to the door, but stop when you get there. "Don't open the door for anyone except me, Haru, or Ren. And if I'm not back in an hour, go to their room. Alright?"

"Y-y...yes Sen-n-nsei." You brightly smile at her verbal response and leave the room, instructing her to make sure the door is locked.

As soon as you leave the room you quickly exit the inn and start walking the streets. You aren't going to get a drink, obviously. But it's not like you could tell her where you are going.