Chapter 13 (hospital) PT 1

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: hyung the whole thing isn't only about y/n. Can you even imagine how many people she could have lied to and how many people must've died because of her.

Yoongi: hmm you're right.

Before anymore words oukd be spoken a nurse walked out of the room and said.

Nurse: family of Lee y/n?

The seven boys went to her and Jin was the one to speak

Jin: Is she ok? Is something wrong

Nurse: no no thing's wrong. I wanted to tell you that she's awake now. We've given her anesthesia (I wrote it amnesia) so she may tell you guys some wierd things that may be true but that's alright cuz you're hee family so you may already know it. But don't put pressure on her brain. And the reason why she fainted is because she has musophobia. It's basically the phobia of mouses and rats. You all can go in to meet her.

Then the nurse left.

They all went in to see y/n talking to herself but once she saw them she cracked her rare boxy smile while showing off her two dimples. This was indeed a rare sight for the boys

Y/n:hii!!

J-hope: hii! Guys she's so cute. Eeeekk

Jin,yoongi,namjoon: agreed.

Y/n: come sit down. I'm bored let's talk

Taehyung: wow this is a rare sight to see her act like this.

Jimin: yeah I think this is her real personality behind the mask

But nonetheless they all sat down on the sofas and couches

Jin: So what do you wanna talk about?

Y/n: hmm let's introduce ourselves properly and get to know each other better. I'll go first.

Y/n: hi my name is Lee y/n I'm 17 turning 18 on 20th November. I have a brother but he went to Italy for advanced studies. He was the best brother in the world but I lost contact with him a week after he left. I miss him very much. My dad was the best dad in the world. My dad was killed in front of me by his enemies when I was 3. One day before my birthday we went to the park and he got killed. I miss as well. So now it's just me and my mom but since she met your dad she's started to become distant. I hate your dad for that he took my only family away from me. I have 3 bullies Irene, tzuyu and sana. They are my bullies since elementary school. They bully me because they think Im cursed and will kill everyone. My only friend that time was Kim eunbi but she was also killed so they used to call me the cursed fatty. But it's not my fault I have my feelings as well loosing people you love isn't that easy. But now I have many friends. So now it's your guy's turn.

Jimin: wait y/n do you maybe have any pictures of this eunbi?

Y/n: omg yes I do. Wait I'll show you.

She grabbed her phone, opened gallery and started scrolling

Y/n: here see!

She gave them the phone

Everyone, except y/n, had their eyes open wide

Maknae line: That's our eunbi!!

Y/n: ik. She told me you're her brothers

Jin: when?

Y/n: some weeks ago *giggles*

They all looked at y/n like she had 10 heads.

Y/n: what? Anyways it's your turn now. Tell me about yourselfs

Hiiii so this is part 1 of  chapter 13 part 2 will be updated tomorrow. So I've decided to update on Tuesdays and Fridays. I was about to update this chapter on Tuesday and the pt 2 today but wattpad wouldn't let me. And someone suggested that I should Uninstaller and then reinstall wattpad. I did that but it wouldn't let me log in. But now everything has been settled. Chapter 14 got deleted but I have it written on my book.

EVERYBODY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K+ READS AND 1K+ VOTES.

I have a challenge for you. Everyone spam the comments. The one who has the most comments will get a shout out and a follow from me and if you've written a story I will read it

And please follow my Instagram  @Bangtan_army_forever_123

A/n

Unknown ♥️♥️🖤🖤