Reindeer Games

- Y/N POV -

After I met all of the Avengers, including Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Hawkeye. Dad said 'Point Break will be here soon and he is bringing a surprise' I don't know what the 'surprise' might be but all I know so far is that, the 'surprise' is not a good one, by the face Dad was making when he said that word.

- UNKOWN POV -

"As your punishment you will go to Midgard and assist the Avengers for 1 year minimum." Said The Allfather. A guard in the corner furthest to me started to snicker, I glared at him and he snapped his mouth shut.

"Must I have to go to that pathetic realm?" Looking back at the Allfather, I asked. Not to be near any pity mortals, just the thought of them makes me want to vomit.

"Yes, you must and I will have someone watching you at all times." I sighed at his response. The guards holding the chains around my body pulled them and I was dragged out of the throne room, the last thing I saw in there was my Mother's worried features.

-Y/N POV -

The time is now 6:30 p.m. and we are all having supper without 'Point Break'. I wonder if and when he will be here? Just after I thought that, a man with blonde hair and a red cape, entered the room with confidence. Holding a handsome man, with black slick back hair and green eyes by his forearm.

"Hello Dear Friends," The blonde haired man said, the black-haired man rolled his eyes. The black-haired man started looking around the room and scanning the room when his eyes met mine.

He smirked at me.

"Y/n this is Point Break, and Reindeer Games. Also known as Thor, and Loki." Dad said as he gestured to the blonde haired man first then that black haired man. Is this the Loki that tried to destroy New York? I was in CNN. But still... Wow! So much damage done by one guy.

- LOKI POV -

I was getting bored just standing in front of the moving box while Thor was conversing with his 'friends'. I stared at the new mortal and decided that I should read her thoughts, read her thoughts I did.

So much damage done by one guy. I heard Y/n think, making me chuckle.

I am a God, mortal. I thought to myself, I could project the thought to her but I chose not too.