I like your style (Bruiseshipping)

Gender swap au and movie!verse

Kairi (Kai)

Jane(Jay)

Zoey(Zane)

Chloe (Cole)

Lia(lloyd)

Nathan(Nya)

language and sensitive stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's pov

Oh god oh god oh god! I'm going to be late again! I knew I shouldn't stand up all night watching the Owl house but the new episode was out and I couldn't miss it! Okay that's not the most important thing right now, getting to school is. I was running through the hallway trying to find my locker, passing by the crowds of people even saying sorry if I bump into them. When I got to my locker, I was out of breath and looked like I ran 100 miles.

The gang just already there, "You're late, for the 5th time." Kairi said adding a chuckle. "Yeah yeah I know, but it was kinda worth it." I rolled my eyes and open my locker to get my books out. Zoey had her eyes filled with excitement. "You seen the episode right!" She said with the biggest smile ever. "Of course I did!" I answered being face to face with her. Lia broke out little fangirl thing. "Why do you guys like the show? I mean no shame." Kairi put her arm around Lia. "Yeah why." I closed my locker. (Chloe had her headphones on bopping her head to the music, then just took them off letting them rest on her shoulders.) "Because, it's the best show in all ninjago! The characters, the artwork, it has magic!" I pretty much had stars in my eyes of glitter and happiness. "Also it has the right feeling of-" Zoey started talking. "And I'm done" Kairi did kinda hated when Zoey had to explain something. "Also are you a little too old for cartoons." "Oh come on Kairi, if bluejay likes this cartoon, then let him." Chloe spoke up.

I blushed a little, Because of the nickname and hearing Chloe's voice. The bell rang and everyone had to split up to get to their classes. Kairi and Zoey had science first. Zoey was always excited for science. Nathan and Lia had ELA and history. They both hold hands like the cute couple they are. Me and Chloe had math, and I think it was fun. Not because of the work but being with Chloe, we always been really close to friends, even our friends, even parents say we act like a couple, we loved hanging out before class, talking when the teacher is sleeping or me helping her cause she's not really the best at it. When Chloe put her headphones away and got her backpack and put it over her shoulder. "Hey, thanks for defending me I guess." I said to her shyly and hiding my face in my scarf. She smiled brightly "No problem Jay-Jay, Kairi should really stop asking dumb questions really." I was blushing while we walked to the classroom. I kinda thought about what Nathan and Zoey said to me awhile ago. "You know you guys kinda act like Luz and Amity." "You guys are so cute together you should ask her out."

Do I even feel that way? Sure Chloe is talented, smart, beautiful....and kinda hot sometimes.... NO! she is you best friend, you don't have a crush on your best friend! She probably doesn't like you that way. Okay fine, she's a lesbain and you're bi but not you you. "Jay-Jay, you okay?" I got out of my thoughts and was a red tomato when I noticed that class started. "yep! I'm fine." About 30 minutes later, the teacher was still talking. I looked over to Chloe who was drawing something in her notebook that had the cover of her favorite rock band like her tan top and on of her pins on her backpack. I blushed a little. I feel this really strong feeling to her. Why?

Chloe's pov

While Mr. Dareth was talking, I though about useing some useful time and do some drawing. I was going to use my hellhound notebook but I decided to use my Roman Gods notebook (idk I just thought that was a cool name for a rock band ;-;) which had drawings of Jane. ik ik. I do have a crush on Jane, I did ever since I came out of the closet 7th grade. I started drawing just doing a base then it was her holding her cat, Sparkles. Since Jane loves that cat. I was just leaving this world into my own world. My dream, being Jane's girlfriend. Holding her hand, taking her on dates, making her laugh, comforting her when she's sad, kissing her. It just sounds so wonderful! but........ she deserves better than me, way more.... The bell just rang making me return to the real world of hell I mean high school. Me and Jane are usually the last ones out since we hang out or talk for like 5 minutes. "What did you draw this time." Jane asked. I showed her. "Omg I love it! Thank you." She hugged me and I blushed thanking for my darker skin color. "No problem Bluejay." We walked out of class and was heading for our next hour of wasteing our lives here." We talked and laughed. "Hey Chloebear I need to use the girl's room real quick." "Sure thing, I'll wait for you." She nodded and I waited near the door, I pulled out my phone to pass the time. Then Charlie (Chen from the movie, the cheerleader with the 'boo lloyd') and her cheerleader friends also went in the bathroom that Jane went to....

Jane's pov

When I was done I washed my hands. I was about to leave then Charlie and her friends were there blocking me. My claustrophobic and anxiety was riseing up. "H-hey um do you mind if um you move over?" "Aww how cute, the junkyard girl thinks we are going to move over." They laughed. "Look we're not here to talk, give us your lunch money or else." Oh no, again! this happens all the time. "Well I have in my backpack, also my mom said that was for my lunch-" Charlie grabbed my scarf. "We do not care what your fake mother says, besides she felt bad for you cause your mother didn't want you!" That hurt alot, I was crying, tears coming down my cheeks. My mother didn't left me, she died when I was born. Then one of her friends said "I mean no one wants you, you still like dumb kid cartoons, and a dumb stuffed animal." "please-" I begged. She ripped my scarf in half and let me fall to the floor crying. "You even have lame fashion."They left me drowning in my own tears.

Chloe's pov

What's taking her so long? That's it I'm going in there. When I did Charlie and her gang came out, and giggles. "Omg it's her goth lesbain girlfriend." What the fuck did they do to her. I went in and saw Jane on her knees crying and her scarf in half. I went over to her. "Jane! Are you okay? what happen-" Then she pushed me away. "Go away Chloe! just please." "What happen?" "I'm nothing." "Jane what are you talking about!"

"I'M NOTHING BUT A WEAK CRYBABY!" Silence "I'm just so childish, I like stuff that kids, like, I wear a scarf all the time, I can't even defend myself, either you or the team has too.... I'm just a child." "Hey, you're are so much then that! You're cute, funny, smart, and can get so aborable when you fangirl over it.I wish I had that, I like your style." Jane looked at me in my eyes, so beautiful. I blushed "And I like you, like like you, also you're not weak, I just chose to defend you cause I love you....... Jane blushed and smiled. I loved you too...... I picked her up, I leaned down to kiss her, while she was on her toes since she's smaller. Our first kiss was amazing

Zoey: Ship complete

Lia:FINAllY!