Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Because I have out of everyone I trust you the most" I say meeting her eyes and observing how she reacts.

"But why?".

I smile and lightly laugh through it.

"You don't see it do you".

She shakes her head confusion littered over her face.

"I haven't deeply cared about or trusted anyone like I have you, as bad as that sounds it's true. You make me feel things along with I'm a protective person but I have this overwhelming urge all the time to make sure nothing happens to you it's why I get angry when people attempt to do things to you, its why I went to the boxing gym when you told be about how Demetri would force himself on you because the fastest way for me to get angry and lose my calm is to put you in danger. I know what I feel for you I just can't put it into words not yet, I'm also not good with emotions I never have been because I locked them away, but you see the real me and so does everyone else apparently".

Olivia laughs, and nods, "you don't have to be good with words because I'm pretty sure your actions speak for themselves, you're caring, calm, protective, I actually think that you are good with words but you make your actions have a deeper meaning, because you don't do anything without considering it".

That's been broken a few times.

"For the most part yes, now what do you want to do for today since it's two".

She looks down, and I can tell she has an idea but is embarrassed to say it.

"What is it bellissima?".

"Can we make brownies".

I smile at her.

She is a child at heart and so am I.

"Yes, and I think I need an actual White Russian" I say pulling out first what I need for brownies and for my drink.

"Only you would buy Forty Creek Cream to make an drink once a year" she says as she finds a recipe on her phone.

"I actually have these several times a year, just when I'm in the US in public I have to use vanilla cream".

"I was there when you ordered one" Olivia says as I finish making the drink and sync my phone to the speaker.

"Yes you were now, let's make some brownies" I say carrying my glass over to the side of the counter to help make them.

About ten minutes pass of us making the batter before Olivia walks over to my phone.

"Can you sing a song if I find it on your phone?" Olivia asks looking at me.

"Yes, you can probably guess my password" I say as I continue to mix the batter.

After three tries I hear her mutter, "it wouldn't be this would it?", I then glance up to see her open my phone and she just smiles.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask.

"Your password is bellissima, why did you make it my nickname?".

"Because you're important to me, and from your reaction you like that it's my password".

"Yes, yes I do" she say before tapping one a song in my playlist.

I then begin to sing along with the words perfectly. When I look at Olivia as she pours the batter in a glass baking pan she looks amazed.

I then take the container and slip it into the oven before setting a timer.

As the song ends I begin to wash the cooking dishes that we used, before placing them on a towel.

"Where did you learn to sing so well?" Olivia asks as she dries the dishes and puts them away.

"I always sang as a kid and I guess I just got better over time" I reply.

"I can tell" Olivia says looking outside at the still heavily raining London sky.

"Do you like the rain" I ask as I move towards the back door.

"I live in New York I think that's like a guaranteed" she says and I just smirk.

This will be interesting.

"Okay then come out into the rain" I say and walk outside letting the cold rain soak into my clothes and run down my hair, while my eyes are shut.

Suddenly I feel Olivia hug me and it makes me feel warm inside much to the polar opposed weather.

"Even soaking wet you're warm".

"The joys of being me" I mutter and open my eyes watching as her already dark hair turns black.

"Have you ever danced in the rain bellissima?" I muse with a smile.

She shakes her head but the smile on her lips never leaves.

"Do you want to?".

"Yes" she says and that is exactly what I hoped for her to say.

Taking her left hand and placing my other hand on her waist I begin to dance with her on the marble patio outside my house spinning her around once in a while she laughs and smiles even though we are both soaked from the rain.

I never thought I would be dancing in the rain with anyone ever, I also didn't think I could fall in love again.

I guess some things do change with time.

So I know the ending was bad it was a last minute idea but oh well Adrian is supposed to change over time in this way so why not, also comment, vote, and share I appreciate all the support. Anyways

Peace✌