Seventeen.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long! I had some drama on my side of the world and we were at literal war but I'm trying to get back to reality! I hope you enjoy this and don't forget what to do with the comments 💖

Y/n Pov.

She was kissing me.

Like actually kissing me.

Jennie: "I overstepped, didn't I?" She pulled away when she realized I didn't kiss her back.

I wanted to but I was stunned! Jennie Kim kissed me.

Y/n: "I-You-I'm-" 

Jennie: "Just forget it happened, okay? Everything was happening too fast and I acted on impulse." She spoke taking a step back from me.

Y/n: "No, Jennie, let's just talk and you didn't-"

Jennie: "I said let it go, okay? Can you just listen to me for once and not have something smart to say?" I studied her closely and I could see she was upset and I knew why.

Y/n: "Okay." I said nodding towards the car, "Should we leave?" She adjusted the bag on her shoulder and agreed.

Jennie: "Yeah we should."

___

Day 4.

I sat opposite Jennie and ate my breakfast silently with her. I wanted to speak to her but she dismissed me every time and her mood has been a major no go zone. She chewed a random strangers head off because he bumped into her by mistake.

I would've said something, I really would've.

But she scared me so I chose life at that moment.

Y/n: "So, Uhm, we're doing our shoot today..." I spoke looking up at her. I saw her cold eyes meet mine and nod.

Jennie: "Yeah." I sucked on my teeth and sighed going back to eating my food.

I decided on getting more food and stood up, grabbing my phone when I felt a small body collide with my legs. I looked down and saw a little boy on the ground and rubbing his head making me put my phone in my pocket and get down to his height.

Y/n: "Easy there buddy," I helped him up to his feet again. "You okay? I dusted his clothes and smiled at him.

"I am, sorry for bumping into you, Miss. I just wanted more pancakes," He smiled cutely. 

Y/n: "It's okay," I waved him off and smiled, "So, you want more pancakes?" He grinned at me.

"Yeah! They're so good!" He said thinking about them.

Y/n: "I was actually going to get some, you wanna come with me? I could use some help," He tilted his head to the side.

"A big person like you wants help from me?" I chuckled and heard Jennie do the same.

Y/n: "Everyone needs a little help sometimes. Besides, you seem to know your pancakes," I winked hearing him laugh.

"Okay, let's go." He grabbed my hand and lead me away from our table. I laughed and allowed the little boy to drag me away, "By the way, I'm Parker." I hummed.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n, pleasure meeting you." He smiled and continued to drag me to the pancake station.

I helped him get some pancakes and walked him back to his table where his parents sat surprised and apologized to me. I waved them off and explained how helpful he was which caused them to smile and wave me goodbye once I chose on going back to my table.