Sixteen.

I hope y'all ready 😝. I also changed the description for the story so check that out :) Spam me, Angels 💋

Y/n Pov.

Day 2.

Jennie: "Sharing? A room? Us?" She questioned looking at him.

Y/n: "Are you sure there aren't any other rooms?" I asked trying to hide how nervous I suddenly became.

"No ma'am. Like I said before, it is a busy week here and we wouldn't mind letting you stay in the penthouse suite since it is still available and booked for your photoshoot." He informed making me sigh.

Y/n: "What do you think?" I turned and stared at Jennie who looked like she was trying not to show much of how she was feeling.

Jennie: "I don't know but we stayed together last night and we were okay with that so this should be fine. Let's just get it," I nodded and took out my card. "Oh no, I will pay," I scoffed and took her card from her.

Y/n: "Are you insane? Why would I let you pay, take my card." I ordered making him chuckle and nod.

"Yes ma'am." I handed Jennie her card back and smiled.

Jennie: "You're impossible," She grumbled putting it back in her purse and shaking her head.

Y/n: "Thanks sweetheart," I winked taking my card back.

"Here is your room key, I made three copies, one for each of you and a spare. Should I get someone to help with bags?" He asked.

Y/n: "Yes please, we will go up to our room." He nodded and bid us goodbye. 

I walked with her to the elevator and slid my key card in before pressing the top floor. I took a step back and glanced at Jennie who was laughing at a text.

Jennie: "Jisoo is ridiculous sometimes," She laughed showing me the pictures Jisoo sent her.

Y/n: "She is Jisoo," I laughed shaking my head. "I heard my phone go off so either she sent me the pictures or Irene messaged me and starting questioning her life decisions." We both laughed at our friends. 

Jennie: "I'm glad we're all getting along and it isn't so weird," I raised a brow at her.

Y/n: "Weird? Why would it be weird?" I asked when the elevator stopped. We both stepped out and walked down the hall to our room. 

Jennie: "I'll tell you about it once we get settled," I nodded and slid the key card in hearing a click. 

I opened the room door and allowed Jennie to go in first before going inside the room myself and leaving it open for the bellman to bring our luggage in. I watched her stare at the room in awe and roam around. 

Y/n: "Do you like it? I thought it would fit our shoot perfectly, especially with the morning sun since it hits directly in the bedroom." She smiled looking around.

Jennie: "Everything about this trip has been perfect!" She admitted opening the glass door to the balcony, "Oh my God! This view!" I chuckled and saw the bellman come in with our bags.

Y/n: "Evening, you can leave it in the bedroom," I said making them nod and take our bags to the room. I tipped them and closed the door with a sigh, "Do you want to order in and relax in the room?" I asked hoping she would agree.

Jennie: "We can order in, today has been tiring and I could use some downtime." I sat down on the couch and sighed, "I'm going to shower." I grabbed the menu.

Y/n: "Okay, I'll look at what they have and wait on you," I smiled watching her go off into the bedroom. 

I scanned the menu for a bit and decided on calling Rosie and checking how she was. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and Facetimed her when I heard the shower start to run.