Ravi sat down next to Lakshmi and smiled when Saritha walked out with a tray of drinks. " Irunge mama coffee yeduthu varen," she said.

" Ma vanthu ukaru...naa aprom sapduren," he said smiling widely.

Akilandeshwari hide her smile behind her cup. Aaryn sipped his juice as he typed away on his phone making his grandmother roll her eyes.

" Sorry oru important tender," Aaryn said looking at Ravi as he place his phone on the table. Ravi chuckled and nod his head.

Pallavi smiled as she walked out from the kitchen. She grinned and nod at Akilandeshwari before passing the coffee cup to Ravi.

" Née yenma kastha patta?" Ravi asked taking the cup from Pallavi.

" Paravala thatta...ninge thaan apiyele irunthu coffee ketungile...Uncle irunge I will bring one for you," she said smiling at Anirudh before walking away.

Aaryn smiled and stood up before walking to the stairs and helped the struggling Mihira down. Anirudh blinked and looked at Saritha who was staring in awe at Aaryn. ' Score pantan da,' He thought to himself resignedly.

" Yenna ma achu?" Saritha asked as she walked forward and held Mihira's shoulders.

" Illema tidirnu oru maari thalai sutiruchu," she mumbled and looked at Aaryn and thanked him. Aaryn smiled and shook his head. He held Mihira's hands and helped her to the couch.

Pallavi walked over and pass the coffee to Anirudh  before turning to Anitha and sternly told her to switch off the TV and take her bath. Aaryn and Akilandeshwari's eyes widened seeing the girl compling the orders. Pallavi then ruffled the girls hair and hold Anitha's arms as they walked inside.

" Yaar anthe ponnu ?" Akilandeshwari asked.

Lakshmi smiled and told her that it's Thara's friend. Akilandeshwari nod and sipped her drink.

" Naa kude unge future marumagalo nu nenaichen," she said casually making Aaryn groaned and rubbed his forehead.

" Patti seriously! Stop meddling," he said in irritated tone.

" Tonathu solten...seri da na vaaya torakala...néeye pesiko," Akilandeshwari said huffing her breath.

Ravi and Lakshmi rubbed their forehead while Anirudh pinched the bridge of his nose. Saritha exhaled her breath while Mihira pat her bump looking throughly amused.

" Oh apidiye..seri vanga kelumbulam," Aaryn said smirking widely as the elder woman narrowed her eyes at him.

" Ma towel..Ag..umm morning," Revant said walking into the house in his jogging attire giving an mini smile at Akilandeshwari.

" Thara towel please," he said looking at Aaryn gauging his reaction. Revant frowned when Aaryn pressed his lips together. He turned around and blinked seeing Pallavi walking towards him with a towel in hand.

" Naa Thara ve thana kitten," he muttered. Pallavi smiled sweetly at Akilandeshwari and turned towards Revant. " Pesama oru Annan ah nadatuko...illenu nu vei...vetti potruven," she hissed at him while maintaining a soft smile. Revant gulped and wiped his face before leaving against the staircase.

Akilandeshwari and Aaryn exchanged glance before the matriarch cleared her throat.

" Aaryn ke jathagam parthom...Innum rendu maasathukule kalynam nadanthan nalathu...illena innum thali poirum," she said making Anirudh knit his brows together.

" Rendu madathukulaya...Athu rombhe short period maari irruke..." he said making Akilandeshwari  exhale her breath.

Lakshmi rubbed her forehead and turned towards Saritha who licked her lower lips and nod. Lakshmi sighed and pat her shoulders.