➅➁

my head hurts like a bitch , this will be my last update for like a week because i caught a cold lmao .

btw , stan hinata shoyo for clear skin . the brightest sun i could ever see .

(or not and live your life in peace)

haters would be blocked immediately from my account because i just saw many, like MANY, haters in twitter and tiktok , it's honestly stupid to hate a fictional character but eh┐(´д`)┌

angels aren't really angelic .

In the perspective of the two females in Mikazuki's family, their family is literal hell

Killing, bloodshed, screams and twisted behaviours — is what Hinata Natsu grew up with.

Some would ask her, a mere four year old, on how she could comprehend and live through this kind of environment without throwing a fit; without being a kid..

Her answer tho, always remained silence. Mere air answered the question of many, it was obvious that the small child didn't have a happy childhood like her older brother. Hell she even acts like she's the older one while her brother sleeps like a baby!

Well, that was what Natsu concluded after living her few years in this world beside her father.

Fear, degradation, mocking and threats — another set of things that happened towards the snowflake fashion designer, Hinata Miyu.

Originally from the Akatsuki family — a name esteemed for their fashion experts and non violent background — it was to be expected that she didn't fit the family name of the Sun. Hence why she was ridiculed to the corner as she buried her face in her knees in attempt to hide the shame she was burdened with.

A useless, unworthy, decoration; was what she was hailed as. The snowflake of the Christmas tree that would melt just from a small touch. A frail woman — the complete opposite of her daughter.

In their family, the favored reigns and the outcasts withers.

Natsu was outcasted by her own mother, but favored by her father. Shoyo was outcasted by his father, but favored by his mother.

If you were to ask the elders and the committee on who has the most power between the two contenders for the next head of their family, their general answer would obviously be the only daughter, Natsu.