➄➃

i told you didn't I ? I have a separate plan .

 ❞

"You don't need to wait for me," Shoyo muttered out of nowhere. Biting on his onigiri as he ignored the perplexed looks he got from his boyfriends.

It was now currently lunch time, one of the only times where he and his boyfriends could hang out without having any interruptions. Tho, Shoyo didn't know why or how they weren't interrupted during this time.

Usually, people would swarm around the men he loves and he would get separated from them. Did they do something about it?

Eh, not like I care anyways. Shoyo shrugged his shoulders, I kind of like it this way too so it's alright.

"What? But why!?" Kageyama asked, slightly coughing after spitting out the milk he was drinking.

I'd say sorry to Daichi senpai but no thanks  He thought before turning his attention towards the ginger, avoiding the glare sent to him by his former captain.

"I have something to do today," Killing, specifically.

"Are you going to that Ayako person again?" Iwaizumi asked, eyeing Shoyo suspiciously.

Iwaizumi was quite traumatized by the scene he had witness a few days ago. Not only did he see the person he loves initiate a kiss himself, but he also did it to one of the people he hated! How could he not get trust issues after that?

Well... He shouldn't have because they weren't really in a relationship before that incident.

Shoyo widened his eyes, choking on his onigiri, "W-What!? No! Uh... I guess?" Shoyo stuttered.

I am going to him but..!

"So you are?" Daichi asked, wiping his face with the tissues handed to him by one of his friends.

"Why are you even hanging out with that guy? Are we not enough?" Bokuto asked, his shoulders slumping as he pouted.

Akaashi shook his head no, patting Bokuto's back in attempt to calm the grey head down, "Of course not. Shoyo's already content with us, he doesn't need another person. Right?" Gunmetal blue eyes landed onto frightful hazel brown ones.