❻❶

they say im crazy , am I ? ... Mom ?

Waking up, the seven year old Shoyo didn't remember a thing

Waking up, the seven year old Shoyo didn't remember a thing. Wasn't he just in the room with that annoying old man, waiting for his father?

If so, then why was he in his room, tucked in his bed?

Pouting his lips, Shoyo shrugged off the question and got out of bed, walking down the stairs. He then spotted a group of grown men, they looked quite scared.

Are they alright? Shoyo asked himself, hesitating to walk up to them.

The small ginger was always a sweetheart, especially growing up with his snowflake of a mother, how could he not? He wasn't as brute and blunt as his sister, in fact, he was softer and acted more like the girl.

Waddling over, Shoyo tugged one of the men's shirt.

"Are you oka—"

"Get away from me!" Shoyo flinched at the loud voice directed at him.

His eyes blurred as tears started forming on his bloated hazel brown eyes, his irises watching how the group of men scurried away from him.

Did he do something wrong? He was a good boy! If he wasn't a good boy then would the others also scream at him like that? He doesn't want that!

Sniffling, Shoyo walked away to nowhere. Leaving the place alone as he also left a migraine of fear on the running men's hearts.

"Hn?" Shoyo hummed, looking up after stumbling on something. A harsh glare met his vulnerable body, causing the small ginger to flinch once more.

"Look at where you're going, freak."

Freak? What does freak mean?

"Bro don't call the boss' son a freak! You might get killed!"

"But he's crazy! Killing a person even tho he's just a kid," The last sentence went by unnoticed by the child, his mind just plastered on a certain word — 'crazy'.

Shoyo, just like the word freak, he doesn't know what crazy meant. But he did once heard this word from his mom's friend, they called her crazy for believing and loving a serial killer.