❺❶

isn't despair amazing ?

❝ isn't despair amazing ? ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shoyo had never been the one to succumb into darkness and despair. Well, that was what he thought.

The first memory he remembered of feeling pure anger towards a person was when he found out a family secret. A secret that he should have never stumbled upon.

His father, Hinata Mikazuki, was a dangerous and powerful man. A man that even had the power to lay his hands and snatch the perfect doll, Hinata Miyu, his mother.

All Shoyo knew was that the father he greatly resembled was feared, not only by his men but also his own bloodline. He was blood thirsty and tyrannical, a beast hiding under sheep's clothing.

The feint memory of his own uncle's guts displayed out and the disgusting stench of blood never left his mind; reminding him of those wretched memories daily.

That was why he didn't like the smell or even the sight of blood, it disgusted him to no end.

He didn't bother to get sad or succumb into despair, it was humiliating and guilt filling that he couldn't bare the negative emotions overpowering his seemingly never ending positive ones.

But what's this?

He, himself, was going to do the same things his father did before. And maybe he'd do it continuously in the future... Much like his father did as well.

This thought didn't fit well for the ginger.

It also confused him to no end.

Was it his family problems that broke him to a new character? Or was it all his own doing and by falling for his friends, now lovers?

Or maybe it's a personality passed in their family?

He didn't know, why can't anyone answer these questions?

Shoyo walked out of his classroom, hurriedly walking to the male's bathroom. Not even bothering to listen on what his teacher was yelling at him earlier, his brain muffled the sounds with the overbearing questions clogging his head.

He hated it. This feeling of extreme euphoria just at the thought of having a girl that only clung and flirted with his boyfriend dying on his hands, disgusted him to no end.