"Mic check, I'm cold as shit," Avery muttered into the mic, earning laughs from everyone in the bar. It wasn't full yet, just a few lingering stragglers and the bartender. She noticed the bodyguard, Nick, stand infront of the door.

"Mic check, I'm cold too," Angela checked her mic, and she earned a fee more giggles. Calypso swallowed, "Mic check, if you see a nip slip tonight, please ignore it," It was then that the bar laughed loudly, and the girls and Jack finished checking their instruments, and then Calypso shrugged a white leather jacket on, fixed her hair, and joined the rest of the group in talking to the filling up bar.

Everyone that walked in were dressed the part, most of them being nineties outfits, and she saw some dressed in funky bootleg pants.

Once the bar was jam packed, the girls smiled at the crowd, "How are we all tonight?" Avery said into the mic, and the bar erupted into screams and whistles.

Calypso then noticed a familiar head of hair, and she felt nervousness bubble in her chest. James frowned at the bodyguard, and his large hand gestured inside.

Avery seemed to notice too, and when she looked at Calypso, then back through the door, she smiled, "Nicky? Let him in, love. He's on the VIP list," Which meant, that James didn't have to pay for entrance, nor did he have to pay for the rest of his drinks. James smirked at the bodyguard, and when he saw Calypso, he froze in spot.

She looked just like girls in the magazines he'd read when he was a boy, a large head of hair, and long, tanned legs on full display for him.

She smiled, then nodded at him. Calypso herself couldn't breathe properly after seeing him. He was dressed casual, something she had never seen him in. A black Blacksabbath shirt, sleeves rolled up and large biceps on full display. He had blue denim jeans on, a few chains and his usual ring clad fingers.

James ordered a drink, and Calypso saw a few more people come in, and James greeted them all with a wide smile. And they huddled around him, some were just s tall as him, but most of them shorter.

"Alright, so. The plan for tonight is," Avery licked her lips, and ran her hand through her blonde locks, "We're gonna let you guys decide what we sing, okay?" Angela then spoke, "We're gonna pick three or so tunes from the sixties, seventies, eighties and nineties. We're gonna consult for a sec if we wanna sing your shit, okay?" The crowd spoke quietly amongst themselves, and James smirked as he met Calypso's eyes.

"Alright, what are we gonna do first?"

"Seventies,"

Calypso smiled happily, and she spoke into the mic, "We're doing seventies first. Yell out a few recommendations,"

"Take a chance on me!"

She recognized the voice immediately, and her cheeks warmed up at James. He winked at her, and looked at Avery, who nodded, then at Angela, who gave her a quick nod. She turned to Jack, and he nodded quickly too.

So, they performed it. All he while they did, Calypso noticed James laughing nd smiling with his group, and take a few shots, and then she saw him dance, and in the middle of singing, she let out a laugh.

She looked at Avery and Avery looked at her, with a look saying 'What the fuck was that?' So, Calypso motioned to James and Avery stopped for a second, and bit on her lip, stopping giggles from coming out.

James noticed her motion to him, and then she looked at him again. He stared at her while he took a ship from his drink, and the two felt oddly nostalgic at that moment, having been in that position many times before.

After they finished the first song, one more ABBA tune was recommended, Dancing Queen, followed with Another One Bites The Dust by Queen.

James wasn't much of a drinker, but seeing as that he told Adam to take over for him tomorrow, he felt himself growing more drunk by the minute. Calypso noticed it too, and she smiled at him frequently, and so did he.