He furiously walks towards her and he pins her on the nearby wall....He grabbed Her hair from back and pulls Her face close to him...She looks at his eyes....

"Hot date My Foot!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS!!" He said in his dangerous tone....But this time she didn't get fear of his voice or his threatenings....She keep looking at his lips which is inch away From her lips...She wants those lips to claim Her.....

"What the hell you're thinking about me!!" He Asked her in Irritated

"Pervent!!" She mutters Softly..He did Heard those words....Once her lips uttered those words ...Soon he leans down takes her lips with His....They both starts to kiss hungrily....Abhi little did surprised seeing Her responding to his Kiss and he liked it....

She pulls him close to her and Kissing him hungrily..She pours all her anger in this kiss.....

When they need of breath they breaks the kiss..She pushed him again....

He never likes it when she pushes him away From Her...She quickly grabs the towel so that she can escape inside the bathroom to take shower....She about to close the bathroom door..He kicks the door and he came inside...

"What the hell are you doing!! She asked shouting at him....

He closed the door...She is shocked...He keeps walking towards her....

"Go out you idiot I wanna take shower!!" She said and her throat went dry when she strucked in the wall... Asusal He blocks both the sides....

"Don't you dare to push me Biwi!! Then you'll see the worst side of me... I'm Not liking it anyway!!" He said glaring at her....She nods in fear...Soon Her hands touched the Shower handle and it starts to shower on them....Cold water starts to flow Over them..She hugs Abhi in chillness....

Soon she realised what she did...She breaks the hug slowly but he Holds her Close to him by holding Her Waist....

Both eyes locked with Each other...Abhi lost in her eyes....

"You said I'm a Pervant!! ...but I'm not that bad boy!! To be honest you're the first girl in My Life!" He tells Her smiling at her...God!! She died seeing his killer smile..she couldn't help but she Blushed hearing it..She felt happy hearing that she is the first girl in this life....

"I'm sorry!!" She said and she looks down in shyness...He liked her shyness....

He holds Her chin and he raises it and he looks at her Eyes....She saw the lipstick mark in his cheek...She leans up and she rubs his cheek and soon the lipstick mark left his cheek...

"Are you feeling Jealous because that Daina kissed me??" He asked cheekily...

She didn't answered him but she keep looking Down...She bites her lips ..Abhi never seen anything turning him on like this...But Her lips did...He leans down and pulls her for the kiss....They were hungrily kissing each other....He breaks the kiss...

He saw Her swollen lips...He pecks her lips again...He turned off the shower....She looks at Him...And he about to Move out...

She holds his hand...

"I didn't like the way she looks at you and how can she kiss you??" She Asked him and she pouts in Anger...He Chuckles Seeing her innocent face... without answering her he went out....

"Idiot!! He didn't even said anything!!" She mutters in anger...

Soon in the party... ABHI and PRAGYA reached the venue...

Abhi keeps looking at Pragya who is looking stunning in her desinger saree..He couldn't take his eyes off from her...

They entered inside the party...Pragya holds his arms securely...He smiles at her.. He likes this Closeness between them...

"I hope we get this contract!!" Abhi Whispers to  her...

"You'll get it For sure!!" She tells him ....He smiled back...

That's when Miss Diana walks towards them...Pragya Furiously looks at her...

"Wow Mr Abhisek Mehra!! You look stunning!!" She tells Hugging Him but Abhi didn't Hugged her back...Pragya gets Pissed and she Left Abhi's hand....Abhi holds it again...

"Will you dance with me Mr Abhisek Mehra??" Daina Asked Abhi cheekily smiling at Him....

Pragya Glared at her...And Diana about to Hold His coat...But Abhi holds her hand before she could hold...

"As you see Miss Daina.. I'm already Married and I have beautiful wife and you know that...Is this way to behave with me!" Abhi Asked in a calm yet furious tone.... Pragya looks at Him in Shock...

Diana takes her hand back and she comes close to Abhi...

"That's not a Matter to me!!" She said softly winking at Him...Abhi Moves back...

"Stay away from me Miss Diana...I don't like this cheap act of yours... Stop this right now oresle I need to inform your boss to get you fired!!" He said in his most dangerous voice....And she got frightened Hearing it and she moves back....

"I'm sorry Mr Mehra!!" She said in fear...Pragya got happy how Abhi gives it back to that Diana...

"Rip Diana!" She mutters and Abhi heard it and he chuckled....

Soon the party Started.... And Pragya strucked with Abhi .. Because she don't know anyone else...

Abhi saw few men's looking at Pragya and she is unaware of it...He pulls Her close to him and hugs her tightly....She is shocked with his sudden hug but she didn't Said anything she too hugs Him...

Abhi looks at those mens....He glared at them...

He gestures to them that...

"SHE IS MINE!!"

Soon those mens gulps in fear...Abhi smirks at them and they went From there Seeing Abhi's glare...

"What happen Abhi??" Pragya asked staying inside his hug...

"Nothing Biwi!!" He said  giving his killer smile to  girls who is looking at him Dreamingly....

To Be Continued....

What will happen next??

Target 110+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views...

It Gonna be roller coaster ride and You guys gonna Enjoy it... Stay tuned...

By SubaGokul ❤️❤️

subagokul118