Ikon

Jisoo POV
We were in math session rightnow. It was quite boring and I wasn't even paying attention to anything our math teacher was telling us rightnow.

"Ok class since the bell for break is going to be ringing in a few minutes, I want to make an announcement. So I'm going to give you all a project for you all to do. The instructions is to create a Math board game on algebra and you all will have to have a partner." She that made us all groaned in annoyance.

I hate algebra. I mean.. who the hell adds letters to numbers?? Like tf..

"So her are the partners. Blah... blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. and...
Tzuyu and Eunwoo
Somi and Daehwi
Bambam and Mina
Lisa and Jungkook
Jisoo and Jin
Rose and Jimin
Namjoon and Jihyo
Jhope and Joy
Jennie and Taehyung
And Yoongi and Nayeon."

This b*tch gotta be kidding me.

"What!!?" Me and my friends yelled.
"There is no way in hell I am working with that peice of sh*t in my entire life." Jennie said.
"Yeah. I rather die than work with that f*ckboy over there." Rose said.
"Who said we wanted to work with you!" Jimin fired back.
"That's enough! The decision is final. If you don't want to work with each other then fine, your choice. I'm not the one getting a zero." She said making us all groan.

I seriously want to slap the sh*t out of her rightnow.

"Ugh fine we'll work with them." I said rolling my eyes.
"Are you kidding me unnie." They all said glaring at me.
"Just work with them so that this could be over with." I said annoyed and they all groaned in annoyance.

Just then the bell rang.

"Ok you all can go for break. And your project is due next week Wednesday. I expect you all to start working on it today. I'll see you all next class." She said before leaving.

We all packed our stuff and was getting ready to go out, until BTS stopped in front of us.

"Ugh! What do you want!?" Jennie asked.
"We just wanted to talk about the project that's all. No need to get all angry. Jeez!" Jhope said.
"What about it?" Joy asked in a bored tone.
"We just wanted to ask when and where we could start working on it." Namjoon said.
"We're not sure. We'll tell you when school is over." Nayeon said before walking off.

We followed behind her and left BTS dumbfounded.

Jennie POV
We were in the cafeteria eating and minding our own business. I had in headphones in my ears so I couldn't really hear what the others were talking about.

Somi wasn't with us because she went with her partner to talk about their project. As for Eunwoo and Tzuyu, probably making out somewhere in the school as that is their daily routine. To make out anywhere at anytime.

Horny f*cks.

Just then Ikon came towards us.

Well.... look's like the show is starting.

"Can we help you?" Rose asked.
"We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Ikon. My name is Kim Han-bin aka B.I and I am 24 years old. I am the leader."
"The name is Kim Ji-won aka Bobby. Nice to meet you all and I am 25 years old btw." That bobby guy said winking at Lisa.

Yuck! He knows that she is his cousin but is flirting with her.

Is this sweet home Alabama?

"The name is Jinhwan. 27 years old."
"Koo Jun-hoe aka Ju-ne. 24 years old btw."
"My name is Song Yun-hyeong. I'm 26 years old."
"Kim Donghyuk aka DK and I'm 24 years old. Nice to meet you all ladies."
"Hello there ladies. The name is Jung Chan-woo aka Chan and I'm 23 years old." They all introduced themselves.

"Hi. I think you already know who we are." Joy said coldly.
"Ah yes. How can we not know seven beautiful ladies." B.I said in a flirty way.

Can someone get me a barf bag please.

"We were wondering if we can have lunch with you all." June said.

We all looked at Lisa for her permission and she nodded.

They then sat beside us and let's just say..... it was the worst decision ever.

They were being all flirty and touchy with us and it just annoyed the hell out of me.

Please just let this day be over already.

V POV
Me, my hyungs and dongsaengs were in the cafeteria minding our own business and as usual girls flirting with us and saying how handsome and sexy we are.

I wouldn't blame them though. I mean if I was a girl I would have probably flirted with my handsome self as well.

But today is a bit different. I didn't flirt with any of the girls and just straight up ignored them.

I was drinking my water when from the corner of my eye, I saw Ikon walking towards the girls table. And because of my curious a** I decided to watch them.

It looked like Ikon was introducing themselves to the girls and then they sat beside them. I also notice how flirty and touchy they were with the girls.

I don't know why, but my blood boiled everytime I saw that B.I guy talk to Jennie. I just wanted to walk over to their table and punch him in the face.

Why am I like this? Am I jealous? Control your feelings and emotions Kim Taehyung.

I could tell she was annoyed just by the way she was secretly rolling her cat eyes at him. And he seems to not mind it, at all.

I didn't notice that I was staring at her until we made eye contact and she glared at me making me immediately look away.

Look's like the cat had a fight with the dog this morning.

I then turned my attention to the others to try and hide my embarrassment. Luckily no one saw what happened earlier.

The school bell rang again indicating that break was over and it was time for us to go to our second class.

I just hope this day goes by fast. I'm already tired of being here.

Bobby POV
Me and my friends secretly snuck into the schools gym since no one was in there and the place was sound proof as well.

"Well that went well." Hanbin hyung.
"They are so dumb that they let us sit beside them." Jinhwan hyung said.
"Gotta admit though hyung, your cousin is quite hot and beautiful as well." Chan said.
"Well yeah she is, but I don't care anyway. All I want is for this mission to be over and all of them dead, then my grandfather will pass down his CEO position to me and then, our entertainment company will be the most highest ranking mafia entertainment company in history. And last but not least, we will become mafia kings and everyone will fear and not dare to try us." I said smirking.
"You got that right. Anyway we need to get to class now or else our teacher will probably rip our head off for being late. So let's go." Yun-hyeong hyung said.

We nodded and started to walk out of the gym with smirks and proud looks on our faces.

But little did we know........

Someone overheard us...

????POV
"Hahah. Stupid boys. Do they really think that we are that dumb. We'll show you who is really dumb and you won't even know what's coming. So watch out. There is a lot to come your way." The unknown voice said

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. Since school is reopening for me, updates are going to be very slow but I will try my best to update as soon as possible. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a good day 😁