We're in

Lisa POV
What should I do???

"Uhm do you mind.... you know... giving us a minute to discuss with each other?" Jisoo unnie asked.
"Sure." Solar unnie said.

I was barely paying attention to them so Jennie unnie dragged me along with the others into a little corner.

"What should we do? I'm stuck rightnow." Joy unnie said exaggerating.
"I'm joining." I said after thinking everything through.
"What!!?" They shouted.
"Lisa are you crazy!?"
"Yeah! Do you know the risks you have to take to become a mafia." Joy and Jisoo unnie said.
"I know. But I'm doing it just for me. I'm doing it for my parents Jennie, Jihyo, Nayeon unnies parents and my brother who suffered half of his life in hell and doesn't know anything about his own sister or parents." I told them.
"I'm joining too."
"Me two."
"Me three."
"Me four." Jennie, Nayeon, Jihyo and Rose unnie said.
"Thinking about it...... I'm in as well." Mina unnie said.
"You too!!!?" Jisoo unnie said to Mina unnie who barely spoke along the way here.
"Unnie don't you think it's time that we move on with our lives rather than continue school and being bullied everyday and having no one to stand up and care for us. I don't know about you and Joy unnie but I'm joining the others. I'm tired of having to be laughed at, cleaning up bruises everyday and put on a smile just to look fine when I know I'm not. I want to live a life in which I don't have to run and hide in fear anymore. I want to feel free and strong for once, rather than being looked down upon. I want to make the people who once made me suffer, suffer just like me as well." Mina unnie said.

I felt her pain while she was speaking and I felt sorry for her.

"She does have a point unnie." Joy unnie said.
"But-" she was cut off by me.
"Unnie please!" I begged her.
"*sigh*Fine I guess we can all join, but what about your aunts Jennie and Jihyo and our studies and house?" Jisoo and Joy unnie asked.
"Well I guess we could discuss that with Mamamoo and Alice unnie, but as for our studies and home we will need to confront them about that." I told them and they nodded before we went back to Alice and Mamamoo unnie.
"So what is your decision?" Solar unnie asked.
"Well..... we all decided that...... we're in." I told her.
"Really!?" She asked and we all nodded at her.
"Great!" She said smiling.
"But there is one thing we want to talk about." I said.
"What is it?" Hwasa unnie asked.
"Our house, studies, and Jennie and Jihyo unnie aunt." I told her.
"Well we would need your house to be burnt down and then make a fake news to make it look like you all were kidnapped or went missing. About your studies, all of your information that was in the school system, we hacked into the schools computer system to make it look like you never attended that school. And about your aunts Jihyo and Jennie, they already know about this. They were once mafias as well, but decided to stop once your parents died, and so that they can take care of you." Moonbyul unnie reassured us.

We all nodded our heads with an 'oh'.

"So we are giving you all up until tomorrow to pack everything you need like money, or some important stuff that you need or means a lot to you. You don't need to bring clothes, shoes or your school supplies. You won't be needing those anymore. We will be buying some new clothes for you guys and tomorrow we are going to send you a personal driver that will pick you up and bring you to the headquarters so that we could discuss some more things and also, so that Lisa could meet her brother. Have I made that clear." Wheein unnie said and we all nodded.
"Good! You all can go back home now and start packing. Expect the driver to be there atleast at 4PM sharp." Alice unnie said.

Before we left, Rose unnie gave her sister, Alice unnie a hug and we then head home.

I can't believe this is all happening. There's still alot I'm trying to process, but I hope tomorrow I can receive some answers to my questions.