Missed us?

Author POV
When the students heard 'the mafia king and queens' everyone became shock. No one would actually think that the most powerful and influential mafia gang in Korea would attend SIU as students and also own the school building.

They all then took their masks off and lifted up their faces making everyone shocked by their beauty. The ones that caught the most attention was the siblings.

Whispers could be heard from the students in the auditorium,

'OMG I can't believe it.'

'They look drop dead gorgeous.'

'I can't believe it's the Mafia king and queens.'

'Isn't it supposed to be only 9 of them? Who are the other two?'

'The guy looks so handsome. I wonder if he has a girlfriend.'

'I think I'm bi lol.'

"Uhm Ma'am's and Sir please introduce yourselves to the students if you mind." Mr. Jeon (Jungkook and Bambam father) said handing L the mic.

She then started laughing making everyone, except her unnies, dongsaengs and brother, confused by her sudden action.

She then took the mic from Mr. Jeon's hand and looked at all the students smirking.

"Did we go missing for that long that you forgot us already? What a pity." She said making everyone confused about what she said.

That was until a group of girls got what L meant and their eyes widened in realization.

"It can't be!"
"They're back!?" Two of the girls loudly said that made the students and the Jeon family themselves more confused.
"Looks like someone remembers us, but to make ourselves more clear, we will introduce ourselves to you all. So hello all my fellow students, the name is...

Kwon Lalisa..... the daughter of the late mafia king and queen, and the twin sister of the mafia king."

Lisa said smirking making everyone gasp in shock.

No one would ever think that the poor, ugly nerd that they used to bully and make fun off in school is a mafia queen.

Everyone felt regretful for how they treated her in the past.

Lisa then handed the mic to J and that's when the girls started introducing themselves.

"Well hello there..... the name is.......Kim Jisoo."

"Im Nayeon...... nice to meet ya."

"Jennie Kim."

"Park Soo-young..... but I go by Joy most of the time."

"Park Jihyo.... such a pleasure to see you all again."

"Mina Sharon Myoi."

"Hello everyone....Park Chaeyoung, but I prefer Rose better."

All the girls were smirking seeing everyone shocked by their sudden appearance.

Teachers, staff, students, the Jeon family and BTS themselves were shocked that the girls who went missing a year ago are now back and the mafia queens.

"Kwon Eunwoo...... the mafia king and twin brother of the mafia queen herself. This beautiful girl on my right here, is my girlfriend and if anyone of you boys or girls in here touch her I will kill you all...... got that."