013 Scott's A Daddy

Start bij het begin

"luna!"

the girl huffed at the call out, her sleepy state apparent on her porcelain face. the girls eyes widening at the tumbling down the stairs, his plaid pajamas pants suddenly kakis - the boy groaning as he slammed right into the open fridge she'd been digging through. "stiles - what the hell!" the girls eyes widened as she held up the boy, gently kicking the fridge close with the back of her heel.

"what happened—"
"w-we gotta go! scott, texted — sos."

the girl scoffed gently as the boy pushed her along, "sos? please, what does scott need our help for! he's an alpha!" a small shriek slipped past her lips as the boy pushed her down on a chair, pulling on her converses for her. "luna, it was sean — the wendigo, that attacked you, he's dead!" the girl froze, eyes widening, "w-what."

"the guy, with the axe — he killed him. scott saw him, told him to hush. so, i would like to know if my girlfriend, half wendigo, is being hunted — thank you very much!"

the ride to scotts was silent, except the tapping of stiles' shoe & the tapping of lunas nails against the window .. anxiety. the tan puppy boy was waiting outside of his house as the two showed up, scrambling from stiles' jeep as they rushed over to the boy. both boys eyes widened as luna took the alpha into a hug, "thank god - you're okay. that kid was no joke." scott smiled gently at the girl, "i'm glad you're alright too - lu."

the three made their ways inside, "like i said, i told my dad everything i could. but you didn't tell him about liam?" lunas face scrunched up, "what - wait, liam?" both boys shared a look, scott sighing, "did you not tell her everything?" stiles huffed, "wasn't entirely worried about liam so .. also! you barely told me about liam. what did you do with him anyway?"

"he's upstairs."
"doing what?"
"uh - lying down."
luna and stiles' faces scrunched up, "what?"

the couples eyes seem to widen to the size of the moon as scott pulled back his shower curtain, luna scoffing - "holy fuck." stiles sighed as he pulled back the curtain, the young boy groaning and making muffled noises — his call outs for help with a duck taped mouth.

luna leaning on the bathroom doorway watching both junior boys take a seat on scotts bed, "so you bit him." the girl pinched the bridge of her nose, "yeah." stiles sucking his teeth, "and you kidnapped him." luna looked up at the two, scott sending her a worried look, "yeah." the girl sighed, "and then you brought his tiny ass here!" both boys heads turned to the girl, "i panicked!" stiles hummed, "yup."

"this isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body like some treasure hunt out in the desert, is it?"

both boys eyes snapped to the girls, lunas attention turning to the boy making muffled sounds behind the shower curtain. stiles sighed, "as a reminder, this is why i always come up with the plans. your plans suck!"

"i know — which is why i called you. so, what do we do?" stiles eyes seem to land on the girl, scotts eyes soon following .. luna's undivided attention was glued to her nails — pouting at the chipped polish. her head looked up gently at the quiet, raising an eyebrow - "why are you two looking at me like that?"

"go talk to him, calm him down — little boys love pretty girls." luna hummed gently at stiles words, "yes - you would know." a small snicker slipped past scotts lips as stiles cheeks dusted over, shoulders deflating slightly. "okay - look, this is scotts problem. scotts a daddy, which means stiles' is a mommy. so, daddy and mommy get to handle this problem — not luna. understood?"

the girl huffed as the two boys placed the young boy down in a chair, "liam - we're going to take the tape off your mouth. if you scream, it goes right back on. if you talk quietly, it's stays off. got it?" luna's eyes lingered on the young boy, peeking over stiles' shoulder - "look, boys, i don't know if it's just me but tiny ass here looks like he would like to kill."

stiles groaned waving the girl off as scott sighed, stiles ripping the tape off the boys mouth — liam letting out a groan of discomfort. "okay, liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight and more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. do you understand?"

scott raised an eyebrow, luna's face scrunching up at the bundle of words as she took a seat on scotts bed - hair fanning out delicately. "not really.."

"good. that's good."
"i don't understand either?"
luna hummed at scotts words, "yeah same — just sounded like a lot of bullshit coming out of your mouth babe?"

stiles didn't pay mind to the girls words, gently pointing a finger at scott - "maybe you should tell him."

"tell me what!"

"liam, what happened to you, what i did to you, which i had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you-"
"unless it kills you. shouldn't have said that."

"w-what?"

lunas hand smacked over her face, "jesus christ.."
"uh .. uh-oh. oh-oh .. is he - is he crying?" luna shot up at her boyfriends words, scooting over to edge of scotts bed & looking at the freshman. "oh wow — look at that. those are in fact tears, way to go boys. you've made me really proud tonight!"

stiles glared at the girl softly, scott bending down to the boys level - "liam, it's okay, you're going to be alright. you're not going to die." a whimper, "probably not." "stop it!" "okay, possibly not."

"would you just help me untie him!" both boys ripped at the tape, "liam - are you okay?" the boy stood gently, "we're sorry about that. we're really sorry." luna's eyes widened as the boys grabbed at the chair, slamming the wood into scott — both boys falling to the floor.

"liam, what the hell is your-" a gasp ripped past stiles as the boy punched his jaw, luna's jaw clenching. "excuse me bitch!" the boy seem to make a run to the hall, luna's eyes burning into stiles and to the window behind her - crawling over she popped it opened, sliding her form out. "l-luna!" the window was slamming close before stiles could grab ahold of her, he'd never make it anyway.

both boys seem to scramble into the hall, "get him!" the three seem to go tumbling down the stairs in grunts & yells, "leg! i got him! i got him - i got him!" scott huffed as stiles eyes landed on him, the pale boy holding onto his best friends leg.

their sets of eyes landing on the open door, "your plan sucked, too."

luna's eyes lingered on the boy — his gaze kept turning back to see if he was being followed. the girl gently stuck out her foot, a shriek slipping past liam as he tumbled to the ground — luna hovering over him. the boys eyes widen as luna bent down a bit, "hey there love, just wanna let y'know - if you ever lay a hand on my boyfriend again it's over for you," liam's wide eyes seem to grow even more as the girls eyes faded white - "and i'm mean over."

his eyes burned into her sudden sharp teeth, "tonight — you got bit by a werewolf. surprise! they're real, and there's a lot more you just got sucked into so you better keep you trap shut cause i'll kill you if you don't. and i mean that shit, i don't break promises, got it?" the boy nodded rapidly, luna stood to her full height - wendigo features fading as she stood away from the boy.

"now, you have a goodnight, love." 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━