013 Scott's A Daddy

Start from the beginning

stiles eyes flickered up from his book as the girl closed his bedroom door softly, "stiles-"
"if you apologize one more time for snapping, i'll snap." the girl smiled softly as she took a seat next to the laying down boy, "what are the rules again .. your rules.."

the boy looked up at her, brow raising, "don't kill anyone, nothing illegal, watch over malia - why are you asking?" the girl stared down at her sock covered feet - swinging gently, "how far does the last one go .." the boy jumped softly as her eyes flickered to his, his cheeks seem to be fading red. "however far you want it to go, she only seems to trust you."

"she trust you too.."
"not as much as you."

luna nodded, legs pulling up into her chest, "i-i don't know if you get what i'm saying — cause i'm confused too and she always makes me feel like-"

"luna, i get what you're saying .. and it's okay. you - just, you still love me right?" the girl gently scoffed at the question, "i'm offended now." stiles huffed, rolling his eyes — honey staring at her. the girl smiled gently, "of course i love you. you are my first for a lot of things and always will be my first love, nothing tops that. i love you, always."

the boy seem to beam as the girl leaned over, lips falling on his gently - before her entire form somehow ended up on him. "okay .. y'know - i promised i'd help you study." the girl groaned, forehead gently falling against his, "do you enjoy ruining moments."

the boy gently rolled the girl over, "hey - we can go back to that when we're done, lots of that." the girl smiled - her pout fading, "like, so much .." the two let out soft laughs as lunas attention turned back towards her book.

"baby, what's with all the highlighters anyways?" luna nibbled on her bottom lip softly, holding up a few different highlighters, "green is for the things i get. yellow, i'm working on it. blue, is just for doodles - it's pretty, and .." the girl flipped through pages, red was almost everywhere - it was basically screaming at you. "red means i have no clue, and as we can see - i'm mostly using red."

the boy hummed gently, eyebrows pinched together as his head turned — honey eyes landing on his crime board. all the exact same colors. a soft smile pulled at the boys face as he turned back to her, gently pushing her pin black hair behind her ear — lunas eyes flickering to his, "what-"

the boys lips gently fell flush against hers, chills stabbing at her skin as warm butterflies exploded in her stomach. the girl giggling gently against the boys lips as she pulled away, "study first, remember?" the boy rolled his eyes, luna winking at the raven haired boy before she rest her head gently against his shoulder.

"so - what's the secret, why is math freaking impossible for me and easy for you guys." the boy hummed, "because we usually use notes - which i always lend you and seem to still find them on my desk." the girl huffed, "lyds - let me use her notes! but somebody needs to give me notes on lydias notes — they're not fucking english!"

the girl flopped down the redheads notebook in front of stiles, the boy stifling a laugh as he gently picked it up. "wait - lydia wrote these?" the girl hummed, "yeah? what are they, cause that definitely isn't math.."

"yeah, it isn't."