I went back home and went straight upstairs to my room. I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped on my bed closing my eyes. Minutes later ,I was awoken by a noise. I looked around and didn't find anything so ,I thought that I was just hearing things. I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes once again.

Thump...Thump...Thump.

What the hell is that sound? I stood up and walked to the window. I opened it and looked around not really seeing anything or anyone .

"Right here" I heard a voice ,I screamed in fear and jumped slightly .

"Lucas? What are you doing here? On a tree?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"I just came over to finish the project that we started a couple of days earlier" he said with a shrug.

"Ever heard of doors?" I asked as Lucas climbed my window and stepped inside of my room.

"It's much more fun this way" he said grinning at me.

"You know what's not fun? It's you with a broken neck or something?" I said shaking my head at his actions.

"I wouldn't have fell" he said smirking ,I just shook my head. Talking to Lucas or trying to convince him with something is like trying to persuade a child that unicorns does not exist.

He took off his leather jacket and threw it on my bed. Typical Lucas. He then walked to my desk and rested his two hands on it.

"So ,Where's the project?" he asked ,I walked to my desk and got the project out and then put it in front of him. I walked back to the window and looked out of it as Lucas was saying something that I didn't quite catch a thing from.

"Laura? Laura ,are you even listening?" I heard Lucas say as he grabbed my hands gently.

"Are you crying?" he asked with concern in his eyes as he caressed my cheeks.

"No ,My eyes are just forming water in the form of tears" I said sarcastically ,he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he asked ,I'm just overwhelmed with everything that has happened and that's happening to me.

"Reasons" I said breaking the gaze.

"It obviously is" he said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

We went back to our project and we finally finished it. Oh god ,I thought that I'll never get rid of it or Lucas. Now that we're done with this project ,I don't have to see him again. Just when I thought that everything is starting to get my way ,Aunt Emma comes crashing all my happiness down.

"Will you stay for dinner tonight ,Dear?" she asked Lucas right before he was about to leave.

"I don't think he can ,Aunt Emma. It's getting dark already" I said as I started pushing Lucas towards the door.

"Nonsense ,It's only six o'clock" she said waving her hand in the air.

"Yeah ,It's only six o'clock" Lucas said smirking as he crossed his arms.

"Come help prepare dinner ,Sweetheart" Emma said gesturing for Lucas to follow her.

I glared at him as he followed aunt Emma to the kitchen and he just grinned at me making me groan in frustration.

Dinner was boring...for me. The rest was just having the time of their lives while I was stabbing the chicken with my fork. I was burning holes into Lucas's head but ,he just ignored me and kept on talking with Emma and Robert. They were laughing and talking while I was just thinking of ways on how to murder Lucas.