ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 3 ᴥ︎︎︎

Start from the beginning

They both let out little sobs as Suresh joins in.

Balu smiles looking at the three , such a lovely family.

He can understand how tough it could be for his wife , living her whole life here and departing all of a sudden.

His wife , his wife ! He felt good saying this , his wife.

They pull away from the hug and wipe their tears as Vaidehi and Balu seek blessings from Balu's parents.

"Stay blessed and happy dears" they both bless as they lift them by their shoulders.

"Don't worry dear , we will treat you as our own daughter and take care of you , don't worry" Balu's mother says wiping stray tears off Vaidehi's face.

Vaidehi gives her a grateful smile as they both hug.

Balu can't help but feel a little jealous of his mother , he thought he will be the one hugging her after marriage , not his mother.

He averts his eyes on his mother as he adjustes the garland around his neck.

Time passes to evening........

"Reach safe ma , don't forget to post letter once you reach there" Vaidehi's father advices her as Shakthi takes her bags out.

"Appa , should I go? How will you manage everything appa , you spent all your savings on marriage though I told you not to. How will you pay fees for Suresh pa. Moreover the loans.......How appa ?" Vaidehi asks feeling sad and worried.

"I will manage ma , I have decided to work in the gudon nearby in the evening after the work in field. Don't worry about us. This is a new life you are going to start ma and I want it to be happy for you , don't keep worrying about us and be happy ma. That is all I want for you" her father advices caressing her hair.

"Maama everything is ready so....." Balu says entering.

"Haan come ma" he says leading Vaidehi and Balu outside with his hand on Vaidehi's shoulder.

"She is like a child mapla , she doesn't know anything but to shower love and make everyone happy around her , please take care of her mapla. Even if she does any mistake don't lash out on her , because she wouldn't have done anything wantedly" Vaidehi's father tells Balu as Vaidehi and Suresh hug as a farewell.

"You don't have to worry about anything maama , I will take care of her. I wouldn't do anything to hurt Vaidehi, I have vowed to give her a happy life and I would do just that" Balu says giving him a cheeky smile.

Vaidehi's father gives him a grateful smile and gives a pat on his shoulder.

Balu and Vaidehi get into the white ambassador car.

The car starts to move and Vaidehi starts to wave at her father and brother.

"Bye appa ! Bye Suresh ! Study well da ! I will post a letter when I reach !" She shouts from the car as it winds the corner.

Her father sighs as he leads Suresh into their house.

Silence envelopes the car except for Shakthi singing in the front seat.

Balu's parents have already went to the Railway station and are waiting for them.

"♫︎ Anbae anbae kolladhe kanney kannai killadhe ! Ayo punnagaiyil idhayatha jeyikadhe ! Aha enna seya uyirai kudikadhe ! ♫︎" Shakthi sings , it is exactly one year since the movie Jeans release.

The movie got released in 1998, it has been one year but the songs from the movie are still addictive and trending.

Whenever we turn on the radio songs from that movie will start booming through the radio basses and the same is happening now.