"Oppa!!" Juliane runs to them-- I mean towards Cliff who is helping the son of Zeus. He hug her while Draven just quickly tore his gaze from them when he felt glares directly at him. He eyed who it is and saw Scythe. He glances at the one he's carrying on his arms. "Oh my gods! Nisha unnie!" Juliane yelled after seeing the daughter of Morpheus unconscious.

"We need to get out of here--"

Another explosion caused all of them to kneeled and a scream from Juliane.

"Let's go!"

Aeron and Luana lead them out of their dormitory and once they're outside, they got to met Kendra and Cole who is looking worried.

Another explosion comes with another until it all stopped.

"Fuck! Are you alright?!" Kendra asked looking at them. Kendra is with Cole at the infirmary all this time to watch over Elaine. Liliana is with them but she left behind the infirmary to watch over after they heard the loud explosion.

"Let's take them to the infirmary." Cole said after seeing Nisha and Raiden.

Entering the infirmary, they first notice the unconscious staffs, nurses and Doc Rhein.

"What--"

"They all suddenly fainted after you left." Liliana said coming out from the cubicle where V is assigned. The Class Hydra students looked at each other.

"Luana--"

"Put them on beds. Juliane, checked on them. Aeron--" Luana cut what Aeron is about to say but cut her own words when Aeron held her shaking hand.

"Breathe." Aeron whispered to her as Luana stares at him. She sigh heavily as she tried to calm her nerves.

"Come with me. Let's check if anyone's hurt outside." Luana said and Aeron nodded.

°=°

"What are we gonna do now? All the staffs, professors even Ms. Jones are knocked out." Kendra asked frustratedly.

That's right, when Aeron and Luana checked around the academy. All of whom Kendra mentioned are unconscious. Luckily, all the students we're fine and they helped on taking everyone's that unconscious to the infirmary but it's just too many of them so now the hallways are also filled with beds. Juliane, and everyone who have experience in medicine, helped on checking to everyone too while Cliff helped on transporting any supplies needed.

Silence lingers to every and one of them. They don't know what to do now. The enemies are getting ahead of them and they still don't know anything. They sat at the lobby on the east wing. Motionless.

"I need to tell something."

All the student of Hydra stares at the descendant of Persephone as she pulled out a paper from her pocket. "I'm not sure about this but.." she look to each of them "there's a possibility that I know what caused the the unconsciousness of everyone connected to Apollo."

The students look at each other. "But you told us, you didn't know." Luana said.

"I do said that but.. it just clicks to me awhile ago." Liliana said regretfully.

Luana sighs. "What is it?"

Liliana unfold the paper and they found out that it's a blueprint of a machine. "This is Solaris Mortem. A machine obviously."

Luana frowns. "Solaris Mortem. Latin for Solar death?"

"Yeah, and by the name itself, it can destroy the sun, I mean, not literally destroy into pieces but.. the light and energy it release can be wiped out.. and darkness will swallow the whole universe... and as the sun dies.." Liliana stares at her ring. ".. anyone associated with it will follows."