"You did."

'Draven, don't listen to her.'

"It's you."

'Draven, don't--'

"You killed your own mother."

'WAKE UP!'

¤●¤

I gasp making me stumbles and fall on the floor while Draven sat up to his bed catching his breath as much as I am. I wipe the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my nerves. Gods.. now I realized how dangerous that was.

"What did you do?"

I open my eyes and look back at Draven who's staring through my soul. "I-I.. I.." I stares back at his eyes and now I can see the similarities of it to what I saw to the kid in his dreams. "I'm sorry." I blurt out and stood up. "I.. I should not have break in--" I turn around.

"What did you do?" I felt his hand held my wrist, stopping me from walking out. I look at his hand-- his bare hand on my wrist before my gaze meet his. He looks shock as I am. He's not wearing his gloves and now I notice he's also wearing a tank top-- wait why am I even analyzing that?!

"I-- I felt you're- I mean.. I sense that you're stuck.. in your dream so I.. I thought I should help you.. wake up, I mean." I answered stumbling to my own words that I don't understand it myself. "I'm sorry for breaking in. I didn't mean to--"

"Thank you."

I stare at him in shock as I felt his grip on my wrist tighten a little bit. He's holding his head and I can freely felt his lingering pain.

"Anytime-- I mean you're welcome."

He raise his head and stares at me again. Okay, now I'm insecure. Then I realized I didn't even take a bath or look at myself on the mirror. "I.. I think I should go." I told him gently and now his grip lessen and he nod. I nod back at him and spins around towards the door. I just touched the tip of the knob when I felt a very strong energy and my body flew meters away from the door.

What--

| Third Person's POV |

Draven quickly caught Nisha before she can even flew out of the window because of the impact. He hug her body close to him as he shield his body from the strong energy and the flying objects away from her. A hiss left Draven when the door slammed on his back. When it fades, he look over his shoulder and found the whole wall with the door is completely destroyed.

He look down at Nisha and she's unconscious. She also have some bruises and her nose is bleeding.

'Fuck.'

Draven carried her by his arms and sensed the surroundings. Later on, a slight earthquake emerge so he quickly get out of his room. Along the way, he notice the floors are completely ruined as if it was burnt.

Burnt..

He just shook his head when he remembered his nightmare and go to the mini lounge they have in this floor. There he saw the others but Raiden's on his knees, bleeding and some sparks are appearing all over his body. Aeron look at Draven frantically until his eyes goes down to Nisha's body.

"We need to get out--"

A loud explosion happened and they all look at each others alarmed.

"The girls."

They all go towards the wall just beside the elevator and Aeron knocked on it and it slides up open. It's a secret stairs in case of this situations that they can't use the elevator.