Chapter 12 Preview

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, Kaminari told himself as he power-walked to class Monday morning. He was going to tell Aizawa everything. Scared of his teacher as he was, he knew the hero was a good man and would help save Princess. Even if he got thrown out or even arrested, that was all Kaminari cared about. Nothing else mattered.

He walked into class and the squad immediately greeted him. Even Bakugo grunted at him. He wasn't going to tear up. He wasn't, damn it!

"Are you okay?" Ashido asked, concernedly.

He nodded, not trusting his voice.

"Is everything okay, Kaminari?" Iida came up behind him. He was so supportive of everyone, why couldn't he be Kaminari's big brother?

"Yeah," He said, his throat tight. "Just got some stuff on my mind."

Iida's hand rested on his shoulder. "If you need me, I'll be happy to help with anything."

The entire class spoke up then, adding their well wishes and support. And then, Kaminari started to cry. How could he leave this behind?

Fuck Susanoo, this was his family.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kaminari is a precious child and I want to hug him.

Here is Ch 12 Preview, y'all. Please give me your thoughts and opinions, it fuels the writing rabbit.