Taunting eyes 💜🍒

Slight suicide warning: not super bad or anything in my opinion but it's always respectful to add them anyway if there is a suicide attempt of mention.

Somewhat fluff at the end.

"...I can fly." I said 

I took a leap of faith, hoping they'd find my note.  I held my arms out, closing my eyes, waiting for this terrible game to be over for me. I fell back willingly, but it didn't last long enough.  A hand was wrapped around my waist while the other went under my legs picking me up and holding me tightly against them. I opened my eyes and pushed them back falling back against the railing. 

"Come on Y/n, your crazy thinking you can get away with this in broad daylight!" They teased "If you died we'd have to deal with another class trial, and those are just boring." 

I look up and was met with those taunting purple eyes, they grew with excitement when I looked up at him. I didn't want to say anything to him so I simply looked away and stood up. I brushed my self off before walking away towards the stairs.

"Oh Y/n?! don't forget your room key!" Kokichi yelled

I turn back to see him holding my room key out in front of him. I sigh realizing he must have took it while he was holding me. I take short and impatient steps back to Kokichi and snatch my key and turning around.

"Anything else before I leave?" I ask with a hint of venom in my voice

"Where are you going?" He asks 

"That would be none of your business, so if that's all I'll be off."  I say attempting to walk away

"Oh, but I should keep a eye on you. Y'know just incase you come back, Or better yet I could tell the other's! I bet Kaito would watch you like a dumb old dog, or maybe Angie? She'd sit you down in her room to tell you atua wouldn't like the idea of another suicide attempt! maybe even-"

"Okay I get it!" I yell "Do what you want but don't tell the others, I don't want them all down my throat! Your bad enough as it is!"

"Okay Y/n-chan!" 

I walk off with the purple grape following after me.

^ A Time Skip ^

Do you seriously have to spend the night with me too?" I ask annoyed

"Well, considering what I said earlier  you might make an attempt now. y'know because everyone is sleeping." He says with a smile

Why can't he just leave me be! I wish he knew this game would end quicker if I just died already! But that would just blow my cover and I'd be framed as a blackened. Damn it, how do I get rid of him?

"Whatever" I mutter 

I go into the bathroom getting ready for bed. I shut the light off and crawl into my bed letting the warmth consume me. I shut my eyes but I shoot them back open when the bed dips down. I feel the bed move as he crawls closer towards me.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" I yell

"Keeping an eye on you~" he taunts

"what do you mean, go sleep on the floor of something!"

"Awww, but I want to sleep with           Y/n-chan!"

He lays down next to me and snakes his hands around my waist. a warm feeling rises in my stomach along with a weird unpleasant feeling, but soon I start to relax and yearn for more of his touch. I'd hate to admit it but I want to him to hold me like this every night, or maybe even random times during the day. I hate those taunting eyes of his but I'm realizing I want to see them more.