Shuichi's Roommate 🍒🌼

I lie down on Shuichi's bed and stare at the ceiling. I was supposed to go camping with my parents this weekend, but I convinced them to let me stay at Shuichi's house instead, let's just say it's going to be a heck of a weekend. I throw my back to the side of his bed and spread my arms out on the bed.

"Oh, Shuichi~" I call out

"yeah y/n?" He asks

"Let's watch a movie!" I yell

Shuichi walks into his room and leans against the door "You can watch a movie, I need to clean up the apartment, my roommate is gonna be back soon."

"Your no fun!" I whine

"I'll watch something with you after, I promise." 

Shuichi walks over to the bed and holds his pinky out which I intertwine with mine. He then walks out of the room to do who knows what.

"You pinky promised if you break that you break our unbreakable friendship!" I call out

"I know y/n" He replies

While I wait for him to finish cleaning or whatever I scroll through my phone. I open up Instagram and see I have a friend request, so I look into their account before I accept. It's private, but I see that many of my friends, including Shuichi, are following them, so I accept the request and request to follow them. they quickly accept and scroll through their account, there were a few pictures with my friends and them. I set my phone aside and get up to walk to the living room.

"Shuichi? When are you going to be don? I'm bored,!" I complain

"I'm almost done, pick out a movie and put it in," He calls out from the kitchen

I walk over to the movie and pick out 'A Silent Voice'. I put the movie in and go to sit down when the door opens. I look at the person and realize it's his roommate. 

"Oh, Shuichi never told me he was going to have a girl over. Are you his girlfriend or something? Or are you guy's just having a date?" he asks

"K-kokichi, she's my best friend" Shuichi stammers walking into the room

"Oh, so your y/n then?" 'Kokichi' asks 

"um, Yeah and I'm guessing your Kokichi considering what Shuichi just stated," I say

"Bingo! We have a winner!" He states excitedly

"I'm done now y/n, did you pick a movie?" Shuichi asks me

Shuichi goes and sits on the couch and I grab a blanket and sit next to him spreading the blanket out. I look at Kokichi walking into his room.

"Hey, Kokichi?" I ask

"yeah?" He calls out from his room

"Do you want to come watch this movie with us?" I ask

"Really! I thought you'd never ask!" He says excitedly

I laugh and Kokichi sits down on my other side putting me in the middle. 

~Time skip~

We're about halfway through the movie when Shuichi gets up and announces that he's going to bed, He walks off to his room leaving me and Kokichi to finish the movie. Once Shuichi is out of sight Kokichi grabs my waist pulling me against him and resting his head on mine. I yelp confused as to why the sudden contact.

"K-kokichi?

"Mhm?" He asks

"What are you doing?" I ask

"What do you think? Cuddling obviously!" he says with a 'duh ' tone in his voice

"But why? Why are you being all touchy now?" I ask

He pulls me against him more and snuggles his head into my neck.

"Because you looked comfortable" He mumbles into my neck

I give up on questioning him and just try to get out of his grip. I couldn't budge though, curse that purple grape!

"Kokichi, can you let go?" I ask

"Why? I don't want y/n-chan to leave!" He whines

"Because I'm going to bed. I need to change," I explain

"Fine!" he whines

He releases me and I get up and going into Shuichi's room to grab my clothes. I walk to the bathroom and change into my tank-top and shorts, then walk back towards Shuichi's room. A certain someone grabs my arm and starts pulling back into I assume his room.

"Come sleep with me y/n-chan!" He says excitedly

"K-kokichi, I don't really know you," I say

"So? Consider this a time to get to know each other!" he states mumbling something under his breath at the end

I just give up and walk into his room with him. We enter his room and he pulls me over to the bed and I sit down and he walks over to the other side and lays down. I look around before laying down as well. We lay in silence for a few minutes before I hear kokichi moving around, hands snake around my waist and pull me closer to them. I look at kokichi and he just shrugs and presses his face into my chest. 

"Y/n, your so warm" he mumbles sleepily

My face reddens at his words, He sounded so cute the way he mumbled my name. I scan over his tired face, even though his eyes were closed I couldn't help but think about his pretty eyes. I was pulled out of my thoughts when his eyes opened lazily and he stared into mine.

"y/n, I can't sleep with you looking at me" He whines

"S-sorry!" I apologize, my face turning a few shades darker

He puts his hand on my face and leans his face closer to mine, he snickers at my red face. My heart beats quicker, he blows gently on my face moving parts of my hair from my face. I lean in closer and press my lips to his. It was short and sweet, I pulled away and bring my hands up and hide my face. He just starts giggling and wraps his arms around me.

"Y/n-chan likes me!" He says excitedly 

----

Unedited