“ to us enjoying our holiday. ” he raises his glass. I take mine.

“ To us being happy. Cheers.” We click our glasses and I drink my water he drinks his champagne. We enjoy the food and our company. After we have late dinner we go to shower and get in bed and sleep. That’s how tired we are and we didn’t even switch our phones back.

I feel so hot and sweaty. My body feels tingly and I feel pressure between my thighs. Damn I need to go and pee but it is so hard to get out of bed. I open my eyes and look to my right and my husband is deep in sleep. I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I pee and sigh after I’m done. I wipe myself and I realise I was wet. I brush my teeth and decide to shower while he’s still sleeping and I’ll order breakfast and wake him up with it.

I shower quickly and when I’m done I wrap myself with a towel. I use the phone from the bathroom and place our order for breakfast. The sun is going to rise soon and I want him to be awake and see it. I leave the bathroom and now he’s lying face up and he is snoring a little. I open the balcony doors and fresh morning air just hits my face. I drop the towel and let the air caress my skin. I walk to our bed and slowly remove the comforter until it is completely off the bed. His dick is always semi erect and I love it. I climb on the bed, lay my body next to his then grab his dick. He breathes out and I smile. I jack it up twice and it grows.

The veins pop out around his dick. His mushroom head is pink and shiny. It looks beautiful and tasty. I move up and put my legs on the either side of his. I lower my head down, lick his dickhead then swallow him whole. He groans and calls my name. I bop my head up and down sucking him deep. I feel him filling my mouth as he grows. I feel his hands on my head pressing it more down on him. I moan and continue to suck him with tongue moving around his dick then move to his balls and suck them in my mouth. The skin feels so soft and heavy. I go back to sucking that stick I love so much and he curses. I open my eyes and watch him and his watching me. I can feel his muscles flexing as he is breathing in and out deeply.

He quickly pulls me up to him and we kiss like we are in a hurry. Our teeth clash, tongues seek dominance against each other and his hands are all over my body. I move my hands down and grab his shaft. I look at him and smile then turn around sheath myself down and he slips in. After a week of not being intimate I don’t blame myself for being this wet. My clit is pointing up ready to be teased and my body is ready to explode.

I turn and look at him and his eyes are on my ass. I want him to watch it as I ride him reverse cowgirl style. I balance my hands on his knees and begin to move. Fuck he feels too deep this way but I’m not going to stop. I ride him like hell, I make it clap and I spell his name and mine moving my waist and hips. Our bodies are wet and my legs begin to shake. I am close to cumming. My husband pulls out and climbs off the bed. He pulls my legs to the edge of the bed and makes me get on all fours.

“ Look love, the sun is about to rise.” I open my eyes and we are both facing it. He pulls my ass checks apart then I feel his hot tongue on my coochie and he muffs me like crazy.

“ Oooohhhh Gooooood.” I grab the sheets.

He tongue fucks me, his thumb is rubbing my clit. His mouth goes from my pussy to my tight ring and I scream.

“ Fuuuuuck I’m… . Oh God! I’m coming!. ” his thumb runs gently on clit and his tongue in me. I see fire works and explode screaming his name.

I feel his hard shaft entering me hard and he fucks me through my orgasm. His hold on my ass cheeks is so tight like he’s holding on for dear life. His shaft moving in and out of me hitting all muscles and nerves in my pussy has me feeling high on cloud nine. He pulls my body much more to the edge and his heavy sack slaps against my clit. Oh this feels so fucken good. He wraps his fingers around my throat and thrusts in rougher and a scream escapes my mouth because he’s hitting my g-spot over and over again. I want to tell him I’m coming but I can’t se to find the words because his thrusts are knocking every breath out of my body. I squeeze my vagina muscles, contracting and releasing them on his dick.