♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

Start from the beginning

She quirked a brow at it as she tried to peer into his head. However, no thoughts arose. Atleast, not ones she could read. His mind was racing a hundred miles an hour and she could barely grasp any of it. "It's Theo Raeken, nobody does." she replied nonchalantly.

He took a second glance at her. "You know him?"

Dallas leant against her locker and peered her head back at Theo, who conveniently, could hear every word of their conversation as he passed by. "You usually do know your exes." she hummed.

"You dated Raeken?"

Dallas winced. "No, not so much dated, but definitely a fling. A uhm.. a something for sure." she turned to Stiles who knitted brows towards the boy. "Back from a time when I didn't know the difference between my taste in men.. and well, my appetite." she ended with a huff and an unusual head tilt.

She noticed his silence and split a grin. "Stiles, I can assure you Theo Raeken is the last person you have to worry about," Dallas stated while her hands slid down Stiles' chest. Only then, did he wrap his hands around hers and take a closer look at the blood-stained cuticles.

"I know," he mumbled, thinking deeply about the double-meanings her words held. Looking back at Theo, Stiles frowned. "It's just.. there was a fire last night. Alotta burnt bodies at one of the bars on the south of the highway. Little suspicious it happens right when he comes into town, right?"

Dallas flickered her eyes to Theo and then back to Stiles without a speck of emotion. "Maybe it's Kate," she whispered sarcastically. "Back from the dead to continue her reign of terror on Beacon Hills. Always was quite the firebug," she spoke dramatically.

When Stiles narrowed his eyes at her insensitivity, she drew back and sighed heavily. "It's Beacon Hills, Stiles. Weird things happen all the time. Stop worrying, okay? For me?" she leaned forward and gazed into his eyes with a manipulative glint.

He remained silent for a moment, partially speechless, partially suspicious. "Yeah." The human nodded with a slight grin. "You're probably right."

She gave a whimsical smile at his obedience and obliviousness. Luring people into a false sense of security was her exact nature. Pulling at every string, planting the correct thoughts and emotions? It was almost too easy.

"When am I not?" the brunette winked before lingering her lips above his as he stared down at her. "Come on, who's gonna dare to cause that kind of havoc with tons of werewolves running around the place?"

Dallas raised a brow at the question while she awaited his answer. Almost baiting him, she gleamed a pearly smile.

Stiles cocked his head to the side. "Yeah, nevermind, forget it." a small scoff escaped his lips while she clutched onto his flannel.

Planting a kiss on the side of his cheek, Dallas planted her sunglasses back on her face. "I gotta go, I don't wanna fail chem, but I'll see you later?"

Her voice was more stern than usual. Like she was telling him, not asking him. She held a certain authority that was much stronger than usual. When her lips left the edge of his cheek, he felt her hand slide away from his chest and was left feeling a lot colder than before. "Hey, Dallie?" he called out to her.

She turned to face him.

"I love you."

She squinted her eyes at him and broke out into another smile before turning away. She didn't say it back. Not even acknowledgement towards him.