"Don't you look pretty?"

It wasn't much of a question, more of a statement. And it made Calypso blush brightly at the man infront of her. His ring clad fingers then reached across the rack, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She looked up at him, "I thought you'd be at work,"

"I'm the boss, so I can leave whenever I want."

She merely nodded, fiddling with the sleeve of a top. She was nervous under his stare, and she was sure he knew it. He was doing it on purpose, to make her all dumb and nervous, so she looked at him, and smirked.

"You weren't much of a boss last night, though," James' brows shot up, and he smiled at her, his teeth bright and white, "Yeah? When? When I was making you moan or when you were begging me to stay?"

Calypso realised that might have been the wrong thing to say, and when she blushed and his smile doubled in size, she knew it was.

She then decided to ignore him completely as she continued her shopping, picking out pieces for her and Angela, and a few she thought Avery would like. All the while, James did the same. He didn't look at her, didn't say anything to her, and when the two looked at eachother again, they both froze.

"Why are you still here?"

"Was waiting for you to lose our ignoring match,"

She rolled her eyes, momentarily forgetting about his warning last night. But when James deadpanned, and his eyes quickly moved to what looked like the bathroom, did Calypso go pale and she opened her mouth to apologize, but James had her wrist and was pulling her behind him. She dropped her basket in the process, and he whipped open the door.

She gasped as he pushed her against the wall of the bathroom, and she looked up at him as he spoke, "What do I have to do for you to fucking listen to me? Hm?"

"I don't know. Maybe punish me like you said,"

James smirked, "Oh, baby. You wanna get punished in the bathroom of my boutique?" Calypso frowned, "Your boutique?" James nodded slowly, watching as she chewed on her bottom lip and searched his eyes.

James took a step closer to the angel, and she opened her mouth to say something, but was met with James' lips against hers. It wasn't like the kiss they shared on the stairs or on her counter, it was more of a, "I forgive you." kiss. And so, she smiled at him as he pulled away.

James was glad when she didn't question him about his boutique, and he decided to let the eye roll slip, for now.

The two walked out of the bathroom together, only one of them blushing. Calypso glared at James and pointed to the clothes scattered on the floor. He grabbed a handful and threw it into her basket, merely just pouted his lips at her, blowing her a kiss as he walked out of the boutique. She rolled her eyes at him as she watched his take the sunglasses from his head and slip them on.

She paid for her clothes and drooped the plastic bag over her shoulder as she walked out of the shop. She pushed her sunglasses down, protecting her eyes from the harsh Summer sun rays.

And then, on the other and of the wall, James stood. He leaned against a streetlight, smoking. He looked quite picturesque, he, as always, stood out from everyone. Everyone was dressed in light clothes, trying to reflect some sunlight from them. But James wore black, all the time. It was getting quite exhausting; looking at him being hot.

"Where you going?"

Calypso rained her brow at him, "Home, then work," James looked at the watch on his wrist, pushing up his black sunglasses. "I have to be at my appointment in thirty, and you have to be at work in ten, so-" Then, James draped a heavy arm over her shoulders, and took her shopping bag from her. "Let me drive you," Calypso grinned up at him, seeing that he was much for smiley today, and not frowning once.