Tᴡᴏ

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐: 𝑻𝒐𝒚

The whole week that you spend with your new parents, you have noticed things.

For example, the fact that Celeste is kind, patient, and motherly while Achilles is cold, impatient, and is most importantly dangerous and threatening.

You keep away from him as much as possible, yet that has become impossible as he forces you to interact with him.

Like right now.

"You have got it wrong once again, how disappointing"

Three hours, you have been practicing playing the piano for three hours.

And yet you made mistakes while playing, but honestly, you are new to the whole thing.

Since the vampires took over, the Internet longer existed and people were forced to go back to having normal hobbies like reading, painting, or playing with musical instruments.

The vampires believe that the internet is the main reason for corruption, so why not cut it off forever?"

They also, dress mostly in gothic clothes, black is their favorite color, and their religion is the belief that Dracula is their god.

"Achilles, don't be rough on her, she is still new to the whole thing"

Celeste scolds, walking into the room while holding a tray filled with drinks, two glasses filled with blood, and one is filled with (favorite drink) for you.

"She will start school soon, I do not wish that she lack abilities more than the other kids"

You ignore what Achilles is saying and take your drink from the tray eagerly.

"Our daughter doesn't have to be like the other kids," Celeste says, as she sits beside you on the piano bench, squashing you between her and her husband.

"You are right..." your eyes brighten up, thinking that Achilles is finally convinced.

"...She has to be better than other kids"

Celeste rolls her eyes, while you huff in annoyance.

"Can I go outside, I want some fresh air?"

Indeed, you have never left the mansion, you were never allowed outside with the excuse of the weather being bad.

But it is always sunny outside, though...and vampires don't get hurt by the sun as long as they drink blood.

Blood gives them strength just like how food gives humans energy.

Even though after you eat food, you feel tired and full and fall asleep afterward.

Anyways...

Achilles and Celeste never allows you outside and honestly you don't like that at all.

Because staying indoors can be suffocating sometimes.

"No" Achilles replies bluntly.

"Why not?"

"Because it is for your safety" Celeste explains.

"You guys do realize that i'm not a baby" your father narrows his eyes at you.

"Listen here, little girl"

Your eyes widen when the vampire hits your forehead with the palm of his left hand.

"Achilles, don't hit her like that!"

Celeste gets ignored by her husband.

"You are our daughter, actually no..." a sinister smirk appears on his face.

"You are our toy, and if you don't behave well, we are going to throw you away"