SFW Alphabet- Danny

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He isn't the most affectionate because he doesn't really know how to express his feelings well. He does however like to hold your hand in public. He tries to show it more because he doesn't want to make you feel unloved.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He is a great listener and likes to make sure you aren't keeping anything bottled up. 

It would probably of been Willie to get you to be friends because he is the more social of the two. Danny wouldn't know where to start with approaching you

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He won't tell you, but yes, he loves it when you hold him. He likes to listen to your heartbeat and rest on your chest.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He is amazing at all aspects of cooking and is rather good at cleaning up after himself too. You guys normally share those responsibilities.

He never fancied himself the type to settle down or even fall in love but it all changed when he met you. He is eternally glad to have met you when he did because he isn't sure where he would be

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He isn't the type to invest time into a relationship he isn't planning to continue so chances are that if he's with you, you're together for good.

He would probably be the type to be out with it straight away and then apologise for wasting your time.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As D implies, he is the type to take things rather slowly. If he is with you in the first place that is a big hint to him wanting to marry you at some point in the future.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is so, so gentle in both aspects. He doesn't want to hurt you in the slightest. If he ever did, he would feel horrible and would never forgive himself.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He craves emotional and physical affection but is too shy to talk about it or just thinks he's undeserving of it. He gives great hugs though, his arms are so strong and make you feel remarkably safe.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He probably waited for you to say it because he was afraid it would scare you away. It would be a while after he felt it that he'd actually even consider saying it to you or anyone for that matter.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)