𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙂𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎

Category winners. Not to be confused with overall winners. Pls refer back to prizes page for clarification. 

FANTASY WINNERK_Nevadonna

Book: The Balance Sage (World of Yretria Book 1)

Status: ongoing; 19 chapters

Description: The Golden Princess- Luxanna is the younger sister of the Emperor of Yretria. When a double eclipse starts a pilgrimage ceremony that the Emperor must take around the world, she gets the chance to finally escape her gilded cage. 

The Servant of The Nagakabouros- Malik is an amputee and orphan who lives a simple life helping out at the Institute on the Isles. When the Isle's leader demands loyal servants to assist him, Malik leaves his comfortable life behind. Discovering secrets hidden in the deepest parts of the island, he fights to uncover the truth of The Naga. 

The Sworn Knight. Ranoch grew up enslaved in the Goramunte Volcano. Digging up precious jewels until he was strong enough to compete for his freedom. After killing his opponents, he was sworn into protecting those who had enslaved his people. Now he plots to free all of the people enslaved; even if that means killing the family he was sworn to protect. 

The Txoris Rider. Ry, a sky knight of the Estill Islands. Ry makes a living patrolling the air with his Avian partner. When the Capitalists arrive to visit on their pilgrimage, he joins them to protect the family on the rest of their journey. Unknown to him, a surprise awaits him in the Naga Isles that will change the fate of the world. 

The Enslaved Prince. Son to the Queen of Westori, he seeks a diplomatic solution that would end his people's suffering while at odds with his family who believe their freedom will only be earned through the spilling of blood. 

The Silent Lover. La was taken as a child by island raiders and sold to the leader of the Naga Isles. When she came of age, he fell entranced by her beauty. He took her as his own and stole her voice. She dreams of freedom beyond the castle walls.

 She dreams of freedom beyond the castle walls

PARANORMAL WINNERSillverr89

Book: A Mage's Choice

Status: ongoing; 12 chapters. 

Description: Cassius Waterstorm is about to fulfill his life-long dream of joining the prestigious Orion Academy of Magical Arts. What mysteries and wondrous things await him inside the prestigious halls? How will he manage to learn everything that is to know about magic and forge a path for himself in the world?

 What mysteries and wondrous things await him inside the prestigious halls? How will he manage to learn everything that is to know about magic and forge a path for himself in the world?