28

"Oh wow" Jungkook said as they had finally reached the majestic and reputable waterfall, which stood at a much more glorious height than expected as it was in front of them.

"So apparently, the cave is right behind the waterfall" Namjoon remarked as he pointed towards it, but due to the heavy fall of water it was impossible to look behind it.

"Well we definitely can't go under that water" Jin remarked.

"Well no shit Sherlock" Yoongi said rolling his eyes as Jin just gave him an annoyed look.

"Why don't we just go from there?" Taehyung asked ignoring the common argumentative nature between the two eldest members of the group, as he just pointed towards the left side, which showed a somewhat walkable
path leading behind the fall.

"Well it's our only option, so I'd say let's do it" Hobi said, as Jisoo just laughed at his pose where he tried to look all brave, but failed miserably.

"We're going home!" Lisa exclaimed happily, jumping up and down in excitement, as the others also smiled immediately at the thought of it.

Home....

"Well, let's do this" Jungkook said happily, as the group nodded and made their way to the side.

The first bit of it was fine, although a little slippery, they managed to cross without any problems, other than a few what seemed to be annoying fly like insects constantly zapping at their faces and such.

They started heading steeper, as the rocks that they were now stepping on was constantly hit by water, making them walk extremely slowly in order to not fall off or slip.

"Ah!" Lisa suddenly exclaimed as she lost her footing on one of the rocks, as she slipped and was about to fall, but luckily Jungkook caught her by the waist and pulled her up.

"Yah Lisa are you okay?!" Jennie exclaimed as she turned around from ahead of Lisa, to see the girl standing there as Jungkook still had an arm around her, making Jennie raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"Well it seems that you're taken care of" she teased as Lisa and Jungkook turned red due to their realisation of the position they were in.

They immediately moved away from each other as Jennie turned back towards Jisoo with a look that said 'new topic to gossip about', as Jisoo just smirked back with a thumbs up as the others only looked between the two confused.

"Okay what are you two even giving a thumbs up about?" Namjoon asked as he was visibly very shocked, and the group had even stopped walking.

"I'm convinced these two have some sort of telepathic connection, because they just always share some sort of look and give signals in response" Jimin said as Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"It's called having a soulmate" Jisoo said as Rosé gasped offended.

"I thought I was your soulmate?!" She exclaimed as Jisoo only shot her a smile.

"Soulmate's come naturally. You guys are sisters." Jennie said as it was Lisa's turn to gasp dramatically.

"You too? I thought it was the two of us forever against the world" she said as she leaned onto Jungkook dramatically as he held her so she wouldn't fall, still really confused by the situation.

"As Jisoo said, soulmate's and sisters are different. Sorry lis, you have Kook though" she said sheepishly shooting her a finger heart, as Lisa only wiped a fake tear.

"They've betrayed us" Rosé told Lisa as the two girls faced each other.

"We've become the leftovers" they fake wailed as the Jennie and Jisoo only shot an awkward look between each other.

The rest of the group was starting to laugh at their light hearted antics as well.

"Why are you two even upset? It's them who are in love with the two?" Namjoon said pointing at Taehyung and Jin making everyone freeze whatever they were doing and immediately turn to Namjoon with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

"Hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed as Namjoon had just realised what he said and slapped a hand over his mouth in shock.

"Shit... sorry?" He sheepishly said as Taehyung scoffed at him, and the group was now looking between Taehyung and Jennie at the unexpected confession.

"Y-you said nothing was going on?" Jin said pointing between the two, as Jennie was in her own work with Jisoo as the shot each other different signals through just their eyes, making the group get weirded out, and maybe even slightly creeped out by them.

'I thought I was the only one you told?' -Jisoo

'You were! I swear!' -Jennie

'Then how did Namjoon know?' -Jisoo

'I don't know! Taehyung must have told him or something!' -Jennie

'What do we do now?!' -Jisoo

'I don't know? They all know how!' -Jennie

"Okay you two... stop. Please use words" Yoongi said, as the group was getting a little frazzled by their antics at the current moment.

"Wait a minute..." Jin said as he realised something and then faced the two with a shocked face.

"You knew!" Two voiced called out additionally with Jin's, as three fingers pointed accusingly to Jisoo, which belonged to Lisa, Rosé and Jin.

"Hehe... oh shit" she mumbled.

"And you didn't tell me?" Lisa accused Jennie who only awkwardly scratched her nape.

"I was going to! I swear. I just thought that knowing me and Taehyung were somewhat of a thing and have kissed might slightly.. you know.. make you overreact.. like now?" She said with an awkward chuckle as she took a step away from Lisa.

"We're a thing?"
"You kissed?!"

Two voices exclaimed at the same time as Jennie chose to ignore the female voice for the moment and turn to Taehyung as the rest only watched.

"We're not a thing?" She asked him a little embarrassed now.

"Hold on... kissed?!" Lisa still wasn't getting over it as Jungkook tried to calm her down.

"No.. I mean yes... I mean, we are, I just didn't think we had a label, or that you liked me.." he said as he turned a shade of red, as the ones who processed what had just gone down, such as Namjoon, Hobi and Jimin only awed at the couple being all shy.

"O-oh, uh I do?" She flushed as Jisoo teasingly elbowed her, as the rest of the group only freaked out at the blushing two, and their new revelation.

What a way to put an end to the trip.