miricales (part 1)

narrator
aurora's eyes slowly opened and she tried to make out where she was. she scanned the room and saw every witch and warlock rushing around, and she saw lots of blood. she was in the hospital wing again. she glanced down and saw arrows sticking out of her stomach. but for some reason she wasn't fearful, she just pulled them out of her body like nothing happened. she got up from the bed and walked over to her hysterical aunt hilda crying over a very bloody ambrose.
"i can help" aurora said, making everyone gasp in surprise that she was still alive. she placed her hands on ambrose "you are strong, you are healing quickly, stitching yourself together..." and that's exactly what happened. ambrose healed, his bloody gashes closed.
aurora turned her head around and saw sabrina awake, and also held the arrows that pierced through her in her hands. aurora ran to her sister, squeezing her hard. but aurora was quickly pulled away from the hug by someone grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the hospital quarters.
"nick?" aurora said as she finally turned herself around.
"what was that?!" he said in anger and confusion.
"you scared the crap out of me rora!" he added.
"i don't even remember what happened nick" aurora admitted.
"i saw you through the church windows, you were floating, you slaughtered two angels" he said, shocked
"and what was that about being the dark lord's daughter?!" he added.
aurora's furrowed expression turned to a surprised one. but she just brushed it off "nick we all are the dark lord's children, i'm sure that's what i meant"
nick sighed "if you say so"
*hey all so sorry for being inactive but i'm gonna try to write a lot more so get ready!!

My QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara