feasts of feasts

narrator
aurora awoke to sunlight seeping through unfamiliar curtains. she tried to let out a yawn but felt a sharp stabbing pain in her jaw. she reached to her chin and felt how swollen it was, and suddenly all of the memories from the night before flooded back to her. lucifer, the weird dreams, the so called gifts that were coming. she turned over on her other side to see none other than Prudence carefully watching her from a chair beside her bed. she was in the hospital wing.
"Prudence? what am i doing here?" aurora said in a confused daze.
"well i awoke to you standing up on your bed rambling about something and then you passed out and it looks like you really hurt yourself" she gave aurora a handheld mirror and she gasped. she traced her hand down the purple and black bruising of her neck and chin. what Prudence didn't know was that this was the work of satan, but at least aurora had a cover story.
"they gave you a lot of pain meds" Prudence stated. "also aurora, i was chosen for the feasts of feasts" Prudence proudly said. "oh gosh i'm so sorry" aurora replied. "sorry? no it's a great honor!" prudence chuckled, now looking at herself in the handheld mirror. suddenly sabrina came running in, and hugged aurora so tightly. "thank lucifer you're alright!" sabrina exclaimed, pulling back from the hug. aurora gulped at the mention of the dark lord but immediately looked up when she saw nick opening the doors. "rora!" nick piped pulling his girlfriend into a long hug. he pulled back to examine her chin, tracing it with his pointer finger. "oh rora that's probably so painful" his eyes were filling with rage. he definitely was angry with the dark lord for this. "nick in fine really. i'm gonna go to class today". she confidently stated. "aurora it's friday night already it's been a whole day." prudence stated. aurora gasped, but then focused her attention on nick. "can we get a room for the weekend at dorians?" aurora playfully asked. "sorry prudence i won't be at the feasts of feasts" she added. nick smirked and pulled aurora up from the bed and walked her out with his arm around her waist. "gross" sabrina said to prudence sticking her tongue out in disgust. "oh shut it half blood you are literally dating a mortal" prudence said teasingly. "come on let's go you need to prepare my bath" she added, since sabrina was the handmaiden for the feasts of feasts.

"why the sudden urge to get a room together" nick smirked as aurora and him walked down the halls together. "because i want to finish what we were doing last night before the interruption" aurora teased back. nick stopped in the hall and grabbed her by waist and teleported straight to dorians. "dorian room for the weekend" he stated grabbing the keys from dorian and walking with the girl strapped to his side. he shut the door and smirked as he unzipped aurora's light green sparkling dress revealing her black laced undergarments. he lightly kissed the gigantic bruise on her chin and made his way down to her chest, unclasping her bra. and they made up for what happened last night.

after many weeks had past it was the end of the school year at the academy. her bruises were all healed and she hadn't had any encounter with satan again, or received any out of the ordinary gifts. she did have the occasional dream every once in a while, but she was bewildered that nothing strange had happened since thanksgiving. but at least aurora could spend her summer break with nick.