"The day of my accident, I was on my way to an audition.... for Swan Lake.... when I woke up 2 weeks later... I couldn't move... there were pins and braces on my legs... the doctors told me I might never walk again.... never mind dance and I remember my heart breaking... I felt so alone but when the braces came off and the pins came out.... I started practicing walking again... a little bit each day... I was fighting past my pain and my frustration" I let out a shaky sigh, all the memories plaguing my mind. "It took me a while to want to dance again.... to find that passion and that love again..... a few months after the accident, I met a boy named Jon Bongiovi... who some of you may know.... he helped me find that passion again and because of that... I auditioned for Swan Lake and got the part.... and that was 10 years ago" A breathy laugh bursts from my lips, the tears starting to roll down my cheeks. "I wanna thank... most of all... my husband... Jon... we've been through a lot together baby.... but you're my best friend and I love you... I wanna thank my father who has taught me so much.... I wanna thank my mother and my brother who can't be here in body but I hope they are here in soul.... I wanna thank my very first dance teacher Mr Fernando... best guy in the world... Thankyou to you David for presenting me with this... I couldn't have imagined it being anyone else... umm... thankyou for this" I give a small bow to the audience who clap and cheer for me. I grabs my award and slowly back away, giving them one last wave and bow. 

I make my way backstage with my award, the nerves bubbling away because I know I have more to come. When they called to tell me I'd been nominated for an award, they asked if I could do a small performance so naturally I've been practicing for the past month on a special dance routine with David. I decided to do a thankyou routine to Jon with someone playing a piano version of 'I'll be there for you' which he knows nothing about. 

While the next few awards are being presented, I quickly get changed for my performance, putting on my white mesh flowing dress and tying my hair into a bun. David is wearing black tights and a black leather jacket seeing as he's taking the part of Jon which I'm finding rather odd. The door swings open and in walks the director of the show, giving me a known look "It's time". 

Jon's POV

My eyes are scanning the whole stage area trying to find any sign of Chrissie but still nothing. Suddenly another man walks onto the stage just as the curtain drops behind him "Hello everyone.... Next will be a performance by Christiana Bongiovi and David Lynch... called I'll be there for you". He promptly exits the stage when the curtains starts to rise up, revealing Chrissie and David standing in the centre of the stage with a piano in the back. The backdrop is of a field in New Jersey that we spend a lot of time at, just watching the clouds go by. 

The realisation sets in as soon as I hear the first notes of my song echoing through the room. This is something she's doing for me, with my song that I wrote for her. My heart swells up like a balloon when she starts pouncing round the stage to the music with David trotting alongside her. My song sounds so different when it's played on the piano but altogether this whole performance is so beautiful. She's ever so delicate and light on her feet as she tip toes and bounces around, her white dress waving around with her movements. He lifts her up and twirls her in the air much like the way I do which always makes her giggle. She reaches her arms out by her sides and tips her head back, looking like a heavenly angel. He gently places her back on the ground, letting her bounce off around the stage with him following closely behind her. 

The next few minutes are passionate and loving until suddenly he places her lifeless body on the ground. He goes into a mad frenzy dancing around her with such anger and sadness. That's when I realise it's when she was in hospital and I really did go a little crazy. 

Chrissie slowly reaches out her arms and David grabs hold and yanks her up off the ground, sending her flying into his arms. They dance round the stage for a while longer until the song gradually comes to an end and so does the show. They end it facing one another with their arms wrapped tightly round each other. 

Finally the awards show has ended and now we're in the limo heading back to the hotel room. My hands are itching to grab her, to hold her, to ravage her in every way possible. I can tell she wants me to, by the way she's grabbing my thigh as if her life depends on it. 

She swings our hotel room door open and unties her hair as she struts in "I guess... we should... go to bed". "Fuck that shit" I growl under my breath as I slam the door closed, making her flinch from shock. I bound over to her and unzip the back of her dress before yanking it down her body, leaving her completely naked. She gasps loudly when I spin her round and lift her up, wrapping her legs round my waist. Our lips latch together in a hungry kiss as we scurry into the bedroom. 

.... 

"Oh my god.... that was... so.... fucking amazing" Gasping out her words as she drops her head into the crook of my neck "Yeah it was". That sex was so rough and passionate and loving and just everything I wanted it to be. Since the tour ended, I've been thinking about kids and how it would be nice to have one, to start a family and there's no one else I'd rather start one with "Have a baby with me". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I am coming to the end of this story, but don't despair, there will still be 3 more episodes published. I hope you enjoyed this episode, there are some exciting things happening over the next couple of episodes. 

  After finishing this story, I will be working more on my other Bon Jovi Fan Fic 'The music time machine'. I do have other BJ Fan Fic's coming but won't be out yet because I want to spend some time on my other stories. . . 

Please keep reading.... Next episode is coming

Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें