I

Olivia's POV:

After the SOUR prom, i decided to check my dms to see if there are a lot of fans that likes it. By surprised, there are a lot of positive messages from livies. As to congratulate the team by helping me with the prom, i decided to have dinner with them.

 Conan, Madi, Iris, and Lydia are coming with me because we haven't bond for a long time since i'm busy organizing the event.

"Congrats boo!" Lydia said with her arms wide open for a hug.

"That was the best prom ever!!" Madi shouted happily.

They all approached me with a hug.

"Thank you guys for being there, such approachable people" i said.

We all laughed and went in the car, but before i get in, i came to the fans to ask them if it's good and also thank them for watching it.

"Did you guys liked it?" I asked.

 "WE DO!" they shouted.

They all took photos with me and one of the crowds caught my attention, a short haired brunette girl running up to me. She smiled at me and asked,

"Will you take a picture with me?"

I froze on my spot, looking at her feels like i'm seeing my future, WITH HER.

"Olivia?" She smiled.

"O-oh.. Yes, we can" I smiled back at her and looking at her phone to take a selfie.

"Thank you!!" she said and ran to her car.

I wanted to stop her but my manager suddenly asked me to go inside the car.

I got inside the car and Conan quickly sat beside me,

"We saw you froze.. Who was that?" he asked

"N-nothing" i stuttered.

"Ohh, okay i get it. Look, if you want to find her, go at your dms" he winked and they started teasing me with the girl i saw.

I don't even know her name, how will I find her?