"Yeah I know that, but why?"

"Because I know things that I probably shouldn't, and I'm not about to tell you something that you are not ready to know," Rowan explained watching as her words only confused the youngest Salvatore more than he was before.

"I myself am not even totally aware of what would happen." She looked away from him fixing her gaze upon the moon that shuns through the night sky.

"Can I ask you what you are? Because I'm pretty sure you're not human"

She smiled at him, "I am of sorts, and I could tell you but I don't think your ready for that kind of knowledge as of yet. So it may be tomorrow, it could be next week, or even in a month or a year, but you'll only find out when I want you to know. So let's just hope your patient, Mr Salvatore."

"Your all mystery Rowan Matthews"

"That, I am. And it's gonna remain that way until I deem necessary." Stefan nods his head understandingly.

"Is there anything else?"

"For someone so small you are quite intimidating." He spoke teasingly

"I'm not small, I'm fun-sized." Rowan playfully glared at the vampire, she lightly punching him and he pretended as if it hurt, leaving them in laughter.

"In all seriousness though, how much do you know?" The Salvatore asked curiously.

"I probably know more than you at this point" she sighed dropping her gaze before her lips slightly curled looking up at the confusion that was written over his face.

"Is that so."

She thought for a second her gaze falling everywhere but to him. She couldn't tell him of what was to come but, what about the things that had already occurred...

"I actually know a lot about you Stefan as well as your brother Damon's history." Rowan started entangling her arms together as she turned her eyes to the youngest of the brothers.

"Look, I may not be able to tell you all I know and how I know it but this I can" she states, walking out of the room with Stefan on her tail, not wanting to disturb the sleeping Caroline.

"What do you know?" Stefan questioned hesitantly, knowing his past wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, and it wasn't something he took pleasure in remembering.

"Well, I know the basics such as that you were turned back in 1864 by none other than Katherine Pierce, who looks exactly like Elena might I add," Rowan spoke starting off with the basic knowledge that she had occurred.

"But I'm also aware, of your ripper days," she paused seeing the regret in his eyes but continued on as he nodded signalling her to continue "and how you left those days behind to live a normal life or whatnot. How's that working out for you?" Her last words getting an eye roll in return as a playful smirk painted itself on her lips.

"Now Damon, he used to be a good guy right? even went off the war for a bit. But he's been through a lot, hasn't he? Considering how he lost the love of his life, or even how pushed into a life he never wanted against his own goodwill. I suppose it all threw him off the edge leading to present angry and vengeful Damon Salvatore that has a vendetta again you."