Chapter One- Say What????

Author's note : Readers, all the caracters except Rianna belong to Rick Riordan. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy. This is a Pery Jackson fanfiction. I would love to have your feedback and I encourage you to give me some advice. This book is hopefully made by all the Percy Jackson Fans.

Clare

*************************************************************************************************************************. Chapter One

Say What?????

Hello future peoples,

My name is Rianna. I am presently in the eighth grade at St-Clare's school for the dyslexics. So from what school I go to I guess you can tell I'm dyslexic I am also ADHD. My story starts in Latin class (the only class I exel in) when Ms. Krishna was telling us the diference between Ancient Greek and Latin. This is the only time her classes get boring , when she gives long lectures about how we should pay more attention in class. Beside me my best friend Rachel Elizabeth Dare (my redhead friend that everyone seems to call byher first name except me) is texting. I have to fight really not to text so I decide to try and figure out who she is texting. Annabeth Chase I finally made out . Just her friend from summer camp/Christmas camp. The one she doesn't invite me to. Eventually I can't take it anymore. I take out my iPhone. Though she s right beside me I decide to text Rachel.

" Miss DiAngelo , are you texting? " Ms. Krishna said in a accusatory tone. I really don't wanna give her my phone because I have a feeling that I won't get it back. If it would of been any of my other phones I wouldn't of cared. But this was he one from my father. When I was twelve my father had brought us ( my little brother and sister) to this awesome hotel that was so fantastic I never wanted to leave but a weeks or so later we left. After a couple weeks so much had changed. My father was so mesmerized by the changes that he wasn't looking where we were he was going and slammed right into a freight train. My brother sister and I were fine because we had been in the back seat but the front of the viecule was destroyed. Blood was spearheads everywhere. My family had been destroyed with that car. My sister and brother had been sent to a different foster home then me. My ten year old sister was suck with my eight year brother and not to mention it the memories. Every day i would pray to Pluto Jupiter and Neptune for them to tmake sure they were ok. The only reminder i have of them is my IPhone.It had never occured to me that they wouldn't remember me. Although Ms Krishna knew my story she still took my phone. Peoples like that just make me want to walk up to Pluto and tell him to kill them all.  

Finally the bell rang. I walked up to Ms 's desk and she ask me a question. The thing was that she didn't sound like her self. " Do you know who you are Goddess? " She sounded a thousand years old but still looked like 35. I shook my head. The question was reasonalble but it the way she said it and the way she ended it with goddess. I am not a goddess. I wish I was. See I have this obsession with roman mythology, not Greek, there is a difference. My little brother got me into it, he had this mythomagic game.

At that moment Rachel ran in with a boy with sandy hair ( he is hot ) and a golden coin. A drachma. How did I know that? I have an obsession but I know I did not know what a drachma was. Ms. Krishna continued " Do you know who your parents are ? Do you know who your friends are? Do you know who your enemies are? Do you know who yo-" I pretty sure she would of continued but then the boy who had been there the whole time flipped his coin and it turned into a sword. Rewind -WAIT WHAT A SWORD. My head was pounding. The weirdest thing was that I was scared for the boy instead of Ms Krishna. " Jason you got your sword back? " Rachel said stunned. Head pounding more. Rachel didn't even seem stunned because if the sword being there but more because he had lost it and gotten it back. The pounding in my head was so bad. It was like trying to get a memory that wasn't there. That's when I blacked out.