Adhrika holds his hand before he continues. Vansh just controls himself and nods

Kiara was shocked listening to everything, yes she never got information about adhrika and even about her twin.

Kiara just goes away she was still thinking that adhrija never loved to submit and she betrayed him.

Adhrika falls on her knees and cries hard, she cries for the mistake she did, she cries remembering sumit and also the most beautiful thing she lost in this world, she cries remembering her childhood, she cries for not being able to reciprocate the love to vansh.

Vansh hugs her, she weeps like a little kid on his chest, he kisses her forehead and says " Wipe your tears now and go keep the bouquet." 

Adrikha goes towards another grave and keeps the bouquet and cries holding the grave 

She says" I am sorry please forgive me. I am sorry. " 

Vansh also gets tears seeing the grave and Adhrika's condition.

Adhrika runs from there, she was unable to bear anything now

Vansh goes near sumit's grave and says" I will take care of her and hope you always support us in the future."

Vansh goes and finds adhrika weeping sitting inside the car

He was there with her every moment, he saw her tears her pain, her agony, her fight with her nightmares, her apologies to the person she lost, she yearn to see Kiara and apologize her

He knew that what adhrika told was wrong and it can never be forgotten but that person was too broken to even say something, the only thing revolving in her brain and her heart was the death of two people she planned to spend future with.

He just loved her very much even after knowing that she may never be able to reciprocate his feelings

Kiara's pov
I do not if I was wrong or right. But I was very angry at her for marrying someone else and giving jiju's place to someone else.
I told her that I have no problem, but today everything buried deep inside just busted, I just felt to confront her more. I will always hate her for making me like this and giving love which only jiju deserved to someone else.
Authors pov
She was angry but one thing is that Kiara is like that. She loved Sumit that much, it is hard to even explain that bond. She just feels that Adhrika is doing injustice to him.
But now her main problem was catching the bastard responsible for all these happenings
She received data about him but she is unable to find him out, it is like he just disappeared.
She was thinking about how to bring this fool out of his hiding or if there is something else she failed to find out.
She felt that she saw that face somewhere. 
So sjecalled Samantha and asked her to go through the details she met through business and check if this person is there. She could not even take someone's help because she did not want them to be in danger
Krish came running towards Kiara with a phone in his hand.
Kiara  just left her work and bend his height
"Bua see this ish sho cool."
Kiara observes the app it was like, she was connecting the dots.
She just uploaded the picture in the app and added some filters.
The person's face was there in front of her.
It was a very silly trick but it worked for her.
She recognized the person.
She remembers this person, she met him during a charity ball
He was a very weird person. When he came to talk to her, she introduced himself, he saw her with love, affection, proudness but suddenly he started glaring at her and his eyes were red. It was the first time she noticed a person like that. He was very weird and Kiara could never forget him.

She took out a photograph  from a drawer which was given by her parents during adhrika's marriage.
Her guess was correct.

HEY HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WHO DO YOU THINK THE PERSON IS ?

DO YOU THINK KIARA WAS RIGHT ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ADHRIKA FACED IN THE PAST?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VANSH -ADHRIKA'S BOND?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VANSH DEFENDING ADHRIKA? WAS HE RIGHT OR WRONG?

So guys here are my thoughts for today.
Everyone thinks physical pain is more compared to mental pain.
But according to me both are equal. Mental pain is very dangerous . Every minute when ever you see a similar situation in life those words which people told will be coming back in your mind.
At a point it becomes so bad that you will have a thought are they correct even though we know they are wrong. It just disturbs the trust on yourself.

Everyone one says ignore the society's words. Yes they are correct but guys it is not as easy as you say . Nothing can be forgotten in life they are just hidden or closed in your mind. They will open up some time or other . So try to say to people in a comforting manner which gives the trust back that yes why I did not think that way instead of saying just forget their words and do your buissness .

Do not think money can buy everything in life. Some people are there in life who have everything in life but only  one thing that is missing that is love ....... to say this is the most means most important thing for children in life .