Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's like she's acting like a normal human being."

"Alright! Check her happiness meter!" Kotori commanded.

Another screen popped up next to the surveillance as it showed Tohka's meter. The readings were acting haywire as some of her moods were going up and down. She was nervous.

"Huh, She's acting a bit nervous but why hasn't her spirit powers triggered?"

"It almost kinda like, she's wanting to pretend that Shido doesn't want her to get recognized."

"Well, at least that saves the trouble." She sigh relieved.

"My name is... ... Mio Takamiya, pleasure of meeting you Itsuka."

With Tohka saying the full name that was mean't for people to not know has got some attention. Especially Reine who looked surprise and in shock. But then she went through a deep thoughts, that it might have made sense of her to know the name since she was made by Mio. But still she was not comfortable with that name being publicly said out in the open.

Kotori had struck a huge nerve on this whole conversation, the fact that her idiotic and anti-social of a brother is actually having a good talk with a girl, apart from her since she is his little sister. 

With that, Shido was parting ways with Tohka.

"You know what, since their interaction with each other isn't affecting anyone around them. I'll let this one slide."

"Commander! It appears Princess has started wandering off around the city streets! What should we do?"

"Let's leave her for now and have Shido prepare for his live test today." Kotori said. "Reine."

"Yes, I'll start heading to school then." She replied.

"Perfect."

She let out a smirk.

TIMESKIP

Raizen High School

It was a free time session for all students. Who wants to study, do homework, catch up on work or simply just goof off and nothing. But if you're a dude most of them would want to stalk their crushes.

At this time Shido was doing his Date A Live test on Origami. On the first try he did on his homeroom yet single 29 year old teacher Tamae Okamine. It didn't end well. It turns out after Shido has mentioned about marriage, Miss Okamine started spouting her plans to him. Which got a bit over whelming.

Coincidently he bumped into Origami.

"Owww huh?"

he slightly got up from his fall but notices Origami's panties at a quick glance.

"I'm fine." She dust herself off as she lifts herself up.

'Perfect! You should practice with her!' Kotori requested through the ear piece.

"What?" Shido confusingly muttered.

'Come on she's the same age as you and plus even though she's not a spirit she's a member of the AST.'

"So what do I do then?"

'Dammit just talk to her already!'

Shido held his side a little from her shouting.

"Uhh Tobiichi, those clothes are looking kinda great on you, what is it?" He stupidly asked.

"It's a school uniform." She bluntly answered.