Chapter 18: Let's do some talking

Chaeryeong Pov

I hate this.

Ryujin is ignoring me ever since I told her that. I can't even endure it. I tried to talk to her but she's just cold to me.

I really want to spend all my time with her because I only have two days left before I leave.

I don't know if she still remember that I only have a month here but I really want to soent it happily with her.

I didn't went out of my room and just stared at the ceiling. I just stayed all day at home and stayed at my room.

I covered my face with a pillow. What should I really do?

While I'm here stressed out, my phone rang.

"Hello Lia?", I boringly answered the phone.

"I heard that you locked yourself."

I seated straight and put my speaker on phone.

"Yeah. But how did you know that?"

I heard Lia laugh, "Ryujin told me. She said she was worried."

I sighed. She's still worrying about me even though I hurted her?

"Lia.."

"Hm?"

"I told something to Ryujin.", I closed my eyes as I remember again the things I told Ryujin.

"Did you confess?", Lia's voice went up. She's probably expecting that.

"No. I-I told her t-that I-I don't l-like her.", It took a minute to say that. I just really can't say it.

"What? I know you really don't mean that!", Lia shouted on the phone.

"Yeah. You know that. She even told me that she likes me."

"Then why did you say you don't like her?!", I heard her confusion over the phone.

"I-I d-don't want to hurt Yeji.", I mumbled.

"But you're hurting Ryujin.", Lia suddenly talked.

I couldn't say anything after that. She's right. I didn't hurt Yeji but I hurted Ryujin. The person I like.

"Chae.", Lia suddenly called my name.

"Hmm?"

"You should talk to Yeji."

I grunt as I get confused to what she's saying, "What should I tell her?"

"Tell her what you really want, Chae. You know what I mean."

"But what if—

"You'll never know unless you try, Chae. Talk to her tomorrow.", Lia strongly cuts me off.

I just didn't said anything and nodded at what she's saying.

"Do you think our talk will be okay?", I asked.

"Definitely. It will."

Somehow when Lia said it, it reassured me that tomorrow our talk will be okay.

I just hope it goes well.

----

I woke up early when someone knocked on my door.

"Ryeong, let's eat breakfast!", Ryujin shouted at my door.

I quickly stood up and opened it to see Ryujin preparing the table. She's talking to me now!

I don't why she's not acting cold to me but I'm happy that we're back to normal. I sat on the table and waited for Ryujin.

"So today is your last day, right?", Ryujin asked me brightly still fixing the table.