Chapter 10: Is this Jealousy?

Third Person Pov

"Lia, I'll go out for a while.", Chaeryeong suddenly whispered excusing herself for a while.

Chaeryeong went out of the field and went to the entrance. "Yuna! Hi!"

Yuna waved back to her friend, "Hey Chaeryeong!"

Yuna was already given a another mission that's why she's here.

Chaeryeong went near Yuna and hugged her, "What are you doing here?"

"Of course, another mission again."

Chaeryeong nodded, she didn't expect it though that Yuna will recieve a mission that quickly. "The person you're assigned with?"

"Well, you know this one."

"Who? Is it one of my friends? Hey, don't tell me it's Ryujin?" Chaeryeong pointed at her friend guessing the person she's assigned to.

"No! All of your guesses are wrong. It's actually Jay, you know that evil angel.", Yuna sighed.

Chaeryeong froze on her spot, she definitely know that person. That evil angel.

"Is he offering people to the devil again?"

"Yes he does. He's already starting."

Chaeryeong sighed, "So why did you come here?" She definitely knew that Yuna isn't a person who just visit her friends for no reason.

"I just went here to inform you. You know Jay might take revenge on you by putting your friends on danger especially Ryujin."

Chaeryeong cursed hearing what Yuna said. Actually, Jay is an evil angel she encountered before she even brought him to their officials but he escaped. Jay definitely will take revenge since she destroyed his plan.

Evil angels can turn into a human form but they show their true colors when they encounter people they want to offer. An eye contact with them will definitely put you in danger. That's why you need to stay away from them.

Yuna tapped Chaeryeong's shoulder, "Don't worry, I know his location right now so I'll try my best to capture him as soon as possible. But I might need some help from you if I can't do it alone."

Chaeryeong nodded hearing her friend's plan, "Yeah. I can help you with your mission. Just call me anytime."

Yuna hugged Chaeryeong one last time before bidding goodbye to her, "I'll get going now."

"Take care Yuna!"

Chaeryeong waited until Yuna went out of the entrance and was about to return to the field when she suddenly saw Ryujin staring at her, leaning into the wall.

"H-Hey Ryu, wh—

Ryujin didn't let Chaeryeong finish her sentence and pinned her into the wall. "Why does many people like you?", Ryujin whispered under her breath.

"Are you saying something? A-and why are you pinning me on the wall, Ryu?", Chaeryeong stared back at Ryujin, confused.

Ryujin didn't answer. She continued staring intently at Chaeryeong which made the latter gulp.

If this is jealousy then Ryujin admits she's jealous. Chaeryeong being close to Lia and now to Yuna? Oh gosh, she won't let anyone take her friend away from her.

Ryujin even saw Chaeryeong hugging Yuna earlier.

Ryujin went closer to Chaeryeong which made the latter hold her breath.

"Do you like someone?" Ryujin suddenly asked still staring at her.

Chaeryeong furrowed her eyebrows because of the sudden question, "No. I don't like someone."