Chapter 14: Guns and Arrows

Flash back (at the café)

"Hey Yuna! Why are you pulling me outside?!", Chaeryeong removed her hands from Yuna who pulled her away from the café.

Yuna sighed before talking, "I missed Jay."

Chaeryeong looked at her friend confused to what she's saying, "What?! You missed him?!"

Yuna nodded and scratched her neck feeling anxious. Yuna saw Jay somewhere but since that evil angel is a quick witted person he easily escaped from Yuna's eyes.

"But don't worry. He texted me earlier.", Yuna grabbed her phone showing Chaeryeong the text he sent.

Chaeryeong read thoroughly the text. This is something serious so they don't really have the time to joke.

"He wants me to bring you.", Yuna seriously said observing the latter's reaction.

Chaeryeong just nodded and held her chin, thinking about something. "Then bring me to him.", The red haired answered quickly.

"What?!", Yuna shouted. "You're not even hesitating for a bit?!", She added.

"If this is the way to capture him then let's do it."

Yuna shook her head, she predicted this. That Chaeryeong would agree meeting with Jay even though it's dangerous.

"I can't let you meet him."

"Then do you want everyone to be in danger?", Chaeryeong rebutted making Yuna speechless.

"I don't want anyone to be hurt. So text him and tell him let's meet somewhere.", Chaeryeong handed Yuna the phone and forced her to text Jay.

"Are you really sure about this? You might get hurt.", Yuna worriedly asked still hesitating texting Jay.

"Angels don't die, Yuna.", Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

"But still.", Yuna stopped texting and stared at her friend, "I'm just worried."

"We already captured him once so we can do it again. And I'm going with you so you'll keep me safe right?", Ryeong gave Yuna a smile and tapped her shoulders.

Yuna sighed again. "Of course, I'll keep you safe."

Chaeryeong smiled widely at Yuna's response. The two of them can beat that evil angel for sure.

"Let's bring Lia.", Chaeryeong suddenly talked making Yuna look at her.

"Hey! I'm not definitely agreeing with that!", Yuna pointed at Chaeryeong giving her a deadly glare.

"But I already texted her.", Chaeryeong showed her phone to Yuna giving her a chuckle.

"For Pete's sake Chae! You know she's not an angel anymore! She's a human!", Yuna tried to control her anger stepping away from Chaeryeong.

"I know. I know that. But I just want to bring back our group just like the old times.", Chaeryeong whispered.

Just like the old times.

During the time, the three of them were angels, they always fought against evil angels and always did their missions together. Not until the two broke up.

"Lia is strong, Yuna. You're going to protect her. I know that—and I can handle myself so just protect Lia later, okay?"

Yuna looked at Chaeryeong feeling scared about this plan. What if Lia gets hurt? She can't handle that. Yuna can't.